Politics are only allowed in Off Topic 2

Dominic

DA
Staff member
No politics will be allowed in any forum other than Off Topic 2. You might be warned, or you could be instantly banned after reviewing your posting history. The Covid forum will now be deleted also.

Dominic

No politics will be allowed in any forum other than Off Topic 2. You might be warned, or you could be instantly banned after reviewing your posting history. The Covid forum will now be deleted also.

Dominic

Are covid and its effects on soccer playing opportunities no longer a valid topic for discussion?

Wow, sorry Dom. This is all yours and you built it bro, so by all means make your rules of engagement clearer. I will try and adhere to your new rules and talk soccer soccer soccer soccer. Oh how I love thee, oh how I love soccer soccer!!! This sounds a lot like but I wont argue with you. Please just keep my PMs private. The way people read these days I dont want perceptions to be wrong. Thank you for all the entertainment over the years. I know things got a bit out of hand from both sides. Soccer only will be hard for me because their is no soccer. I'm at great park right now because of this and that. The boys are playing baseball as I write. Irvine Police officer is watching his boy ball. Lastly, their is a big flashing Cal Trans light box that says, "free ? over here." A big parking lot that is empty with 5th wheels to handle all the ????? Happy Friday guys. I will sit back and read all about the great soccer taking place in East LA, El Monte, Indio and other great spots. USL here we come.

Wow, sorry Dom. This is all yours and you built it bro, so by all means make your rules of engagement clearer. I will try and adhere to your new rules and talk soccer soccer soccer soccer. Oh how I love thee, oh how I love soccer soccer!!! This sounds a lot like but I wont argue with you. Please just keep my PMs private. The way people read these days I dont want perceptions to be wrong. Thank you for all the entertainment over the years. I know things got a bit out of hand from both sides. Soccer only will be hard for me because their is no soccer. I'm at great park right now because of this and that. The boys are playing baseball as I write. Irvine Police officer is watching his boy ball. Lastly, their is a big flashing Cal Trans light box that says, "free ? over here." A big parking lot that is empty with 5th wheels to handle all the ????? Happy Friday guys. I will sit back and read all about the great soccer taking place in East LA, El Monte, Indio and other great spots. USL here we come.

I'm fine with this rule and will respect it. But espola is right soccer (in fact almost all aspects of our lives) are linked to COVID right now. It impacts any rules which are handed down (e.g. tiers), whether it's safe to play, or whether you should go to out of state tournaments. The reality is there isn't much soccer, but I understand why Dom would do it (when he levelled the hammer on the politics talk, I noted it would always devolve to politics).

In any case, I'll do my best to support Dom but you'll be busy with the hammer.

Back