Must Watch Video From Sen Rand Paul ( A Real Doctor ) as He Exposes Xavier Becerra's Ignorance/Arrogance.

You are a offensive person.. your screen name is offensive..

You’re a conversation starter. Not when you are around but once you leave

You should not be around children.. why are you here

Knots in a rope at a particular length is way of measurement in medieval days.
Before you become " offended " learn some history.
Nothing I've posted is offensive to any age.
Since you brought up your concern, I hope you have a clear Identity/Background Check.
I do.

By the way...this is the off topic forum.

Aspirin or Tylenol will take away your nagging headache.

Knots in a rope at a particular length is way of measurement in medieval days.
Before you become " offended " learn some history.
Nothing I've posted is offensive to any age.
Since you brought up your concern, I hope you have a clear Identity/Background Check.
I do.

By the way...this is the off topic forum.

Aspirin or Tylenol will take away your nagging headache.
By the way.. I am going to tie it up in a nice bow for you..proud boyz

Although written in the context of Jew-haters, Jean-Paul Sartre's comments are equally applicable QAnon conspiracy theorists.

Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past.

• ⁠Jean-Paul Sartre from "Anti-Semite and Jew"

By the way.. I am going to tie it up in a nice bow for you..proud boyz

Although written in the context of Jew-haters, Jean-Paul Sartre's comments are equally applicable QAnon conspiracy theorists.

Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past.

• ⁠Jean-Paul Sartre from "Anti-Semite and Jew"

Did your mom allow you to come out and spit all over this site again

I understand your frustration, the path you've chosen is quite painful.
You can undo most of it with an honest glance at your inner self.

For anyone who does not know:

The KKK used 13 knots in their nooses as a signature for their lynchings. The person who chose this screen name (Thirteenknots) wants to send a subtle signal to bigots that he is one of them.

As far as Rand Paul is concerned, yes, he is a doctor who formerly practiced as an opthamologist. He certainly knows a lot about eyes. I doubt he knows much about viruses and pandemics.

Last edited:
For anyone who does not know:

The KKK used 13 knots in their nooses as a signature for their lynchings. The person who chose this screen name wants to send a subtle signal to bigots that he is one of them.

As far as Rand Paul is concerned, yes, he is a doctor who formerly practiced as an opthamologist. He certainly knows a lot about eyes. I doubt he knows much about viruses and pandemics.

Sen. Paul no longer practices medicine since the certification board he created to certify himself is no longer in existence.

Rand's Paul's advice did not work out so well for these Herman Cain Award Winners:

https://www.reddit.com/r/HermanCain...ustin_fell_for_the_bullshit_the_conservative/

Funny story about Rand Paul. He was apparently worried he would not meet the eye doctor recertification requirements, so he created his own "board" with its own "certification", and then he created his own certification test, which was take home and open book, which he then passed. That's how good an eye doctor Rand Paul was.

Rand's Paul's advice did not work out so well for these Herman Cain Award Winners:

Funny story about Rand Paul. He was apparently worried he would not meet the eye doctor recertification requirements, so he created his own "board" with its own "certification", and then he created his own certification test, which was take home and open book, which he then passed. That's how good an eye doctor Rand Paul was.
Sucker

By the way GoldenGate, Sen Rand Paul MD created his Board because he didn't feel
the lifetime membership certification was fair to the public.
He felt they needed to retest every ten years, that's why he created another Board Certification.
Do some homework.

Hmmm.
Your only support comes from the old guy it appears who has
absolutely no credibility on this forum.

Sen/Doc Rand Paul is currently an active licensed Doctor in the
State of Kentucky, maybe more.

Randal Howard Paul
Male
Education
Duke University School of Medicine
Year of Graduation: 1989
Active Licenses
Kentucky State
Board Certified
Reported Locations

Durham, North Carolina