MSNBC's JOY REID Should be FIRED Today !! What she did was ten times worse than Roseanne !!!

DhxF_AZUEAA1m10.jpg

I respect your opinion but disagree.
I like msnbc and cnn right where they are.
They are revealing themselves, and the last thing we need to do is get in their way.

I respect your Opinion.....

Now I'm off to kick Bob and the Rodent in the family Jewels some more....

e98.gif

Here's an easy reader for the both of them.....

DdgzirNU8AApF6u.jpg

The bed squeaked loud in 1994......
Once she got what she wanted he was
gone like a summer cloud....

The graves surrounding her are far and wide....

Have you heard her speak?
She was the Attorney General for California (a state in the USA just so you know), she is a USA Senator from that same state. Is it that she is smart, attractive, hardworking and women that scares you most? . . . or is it the fact that she is believes in the rule of law?

She was the Attorney General for California (a state in the USA just so you know), she is a USA Senator from that same state. Is it that she is smart, attractive, hardworking and women that scares you most? . . . or is it the fact that she is believes in the rule of law?
Have you seen some of the knuckleheads that have run this state?
This state has gone downhill from the time Regan left.
The funny thing is that you know it.

Sen. Kamala Harris’s claim that an ‘undocumented immigrant is not a criminal’

By Michelle Ye Hee Lee April 26, 2017 Email the author
tweet, April 21, 2017

“The President’s immigration actions and Muslim ban will make America less safe. As a prosecutor, I can tell you, it is a serious mistake to conflate criminal justice policy with immigration policy as if they are the same thing. They are not. I have personally prosecuted everything from low-level offenses to homicides. I know what a crime looks like. I will tell you: an undocumented immigrant is not a criminal. But that’s what these actions do. They suggest all immigrants are criminals and treat immigrants like criminals.”
— Harris, maiden speech in response to President Trump’s immigration executive order, Feb. 16, 2017

This tweet — one of several tweets published during her town hall — caught our attention, and we were curious about the context in which the junior senator from California made this claim. It turned out that Harris used this talking point regularly on the 2016 Senate campaign trail, and she often made the claim to draw a legal distinction in immigration and criminal law (as in the Feb. 16 speech).

Have you seen some of the knuckleheads that have run this state?
This state has gone downhill from the time Regan left.
The funny thing is that you know it.

Sen. Kamala Harris’s claim that an ‘undocumented immigrant is not a criminal’

By Michelle Ye Hee Lee April 26, 2017 Email the author
tweet, April 21, 2017

“The President’s immigration actions and Muslim ban will make America less safe. As a prosecutor, I can tell you, it is a serious mistake to conflate criminal justice policy with immigration policy as if they are the same thing. They are not. I have personally prosecuted everything from low-level offenses to homicides. I know what a crime looks like. I will tell you: an undocumented immigrant is not a criminal. But that’s what these actions do. They suggest all immigrants are criminals and treat immigrants like criminals.”
— Harris, maiden speech in response to President Trump’s immigration executive order, Feb. 16, 2017

This tweet — one of several tweets published during her town hall — caught our attention, and we were curious about the context in which the junior senator from California made this claim. It turned out that Harris used this talking point regularly on the 2016 Senate campaign trail, and she often made the claim to draw a legal distinction in immigration and criminal law (as in the Feb. 16 speech).
If it talks, tweets, posts, sounds like a white supremacist . . . it must be one. You have been brainwashed . . . or maybe like nono use to claim that this forum (and past incarnations) has been infiltrated by paid liberal activists, maybe, like everything else Trumpian, the opposite is true and THIS is your job spreading white nationalist propaganda around. Both you and the plumber seem to use the same terms, terminology and rhetoric that comes straight from white nationalist talking points. The subtle approach, ease 'em in, don't scare them with blatant racism, use of code wording and dog whistle tactics, allude don't exude. That or you are a victim of the dog whistle training and are unaware.

Back