MIC CUP 2017

lvnsocr

BRONZE
Good Luck and Safe Travels to our Cal South Teams Albion, Strikers and TFA traveling to the MIC CUP!

B2001 AC Brea is on its way. Open with Villareal.
That is a tough way to start. I remember them a few years back, I thought they were the best team. They couldn't put one past the the 25 year old in goal from ivory coast. By far the most developed 12 year old I had ever seen in my life. Good luck to you guys.

That is a tough way to start. I remember them a few years back, I thought they were the best team. They couldn't put one past the the 25 year old in goal from ivory coast. By far the most developed 12 year old I had ever seen in my life. Good luck to you guys.
Define developed @12 yr old?

Look at a pic of LeBron coming out of high school. That is what a developed 12 year old looks like. He could stand and hang from the crossbar, play the ball 60-70 yards on a line with either foot, and could throw it to half field. I remember my son saying to me "you can see his back muscles through his dri fit."

soccer-international-friendly-ivory-coast-v-south-korea-loftus-road-gcd3f5.jpg

When you play these international tournaments be prepared for African nation players that appear to be college or pro size but playing u13 or whatever.

Okay the size of a grown man like Barry.

But I see plenty the size of him here in socal.
The size maybe. The development no. This kid looked like he spent every day in the gym and could do things even our big 12 year olds here can't do. I have been around a long time, these kids are different. younothat is correct, these kids are different. I know there are some on hear from a few years back that remember him.

It's an apply and acceptance model. Adidas approached us about going as we are an Adidas club in the Generations program.

Back