Massacre Again

It seems the slaughter of children makes some feel guilty and threatened.

Supporting a " Political " group that enables the cultivation
of these types of instances should make one ashamed.

Bestowing " Guilt " and " Peril " appears to be the " Political " groups modus operandi.

These people are.desperate. First, some Congreeman just called Ted Cruz a baby killer for standing yp for rule #2, after he already agreea with rule #1. This same Conressman supports the massacre of innocent babies before their born for any reason. Spare parts or not, thats my baby. 5 year old is shot and it's the guns fault.

I will also say watch out for getting too emotional. I have a feeling their throwing anything and everything in tje dumpster fire.

Onion has posted this same headline 21 times over the years --

Why would you post a Left Leaning Satire Site as any type of
validity.
21 years of Satire. Nothing more.

Texas governor Abbott posted this few years back --

"I'm embarrassed. Texas #2 in nation for new gun purchases, behind CALIFORNIA. Let's pick up the pace Texans."

T will be speaking at the annual NRA meeting in Houston this week. I have no doubt that he will repeat his unqualified support for Americans to have and carry guns anywhere they want.

On a side note, firearms are banned for attendees at t's speech.

T will be speaking at the annual NRA meeting in Houston this week. I have no doubt that he will repeat his unqualified support for Americans to have and carry guns anywhere they want.

On a side note, firearms are banned for attendees at t's speech.

You have a very bad case of TDS....

Seek help.

Uvalde Swat Team 2021...!

1653587359821.png

9 Officers paid approx $ 55,000.00 - $ 65,000.00 EACH !
Est Total pay $ 585,000.00 ...
WOW !
( Against " 1 " gunman )

And they waited 45 min + for a BORTAC TEAM.....

21 Dead......

Back