Looking for a 2016 Graduate GK

storm1296

BRONZE
One of my college coach contacts is looking to sign a GK ASAP and they have scholarship money to offer. It is a D2 school. Please email me for details: frycreative@yahoo.com

Need to see video of the 2016 graduate as well as a resume of her playing career before I can divulge the school. This is the coach's request.
Why? The coach is desperate, but not desperate enough that he is being super secret squirrel about what school it is? Something seems off here. Is he afraid he will get too much interest? Not enough interest? I don't get it.

True. Especially being a D2 school I'm sure other schools are not a secretly about it.

My opinion or guess it's a school out of state.

It is out of state. The coach is not completely desperate as to throw money to the first comer. He does have another GK on roster. But like any self respecting coach, he would like to see links to video (something a serious college prospect should already have) and a short resume before giving away a ton of money towards a college playing experience and education. If your player can comply to the request, simply email me and I will put you in direct contact. Thanks for your interest.

Thanks for the info or lack thereof info. But a simple name of the college would help to pass the info to any GK looking at schools. I'm not nor do I believe anyone here is saying for the coach to throw money at the first kid.
If it's Missouri southern which I'm sure it is I was already contacted for my keeper (by the way I'm not the parent) but she is looking else where. So they have her info and video no need to pass it to someone we don't know.
Thanks anyways

Don't kill the messenger. I'm simply abiding by the coach's request. I have absolutely zero stake in this, no horse in the race. When the coach contacted me, he asked if I knew anyone off the bat. I did not and that is why I came to this forum as it has helped find players in the past. Just trying to provide real opportunities for anyone that may need it.

Don't kill the messenger. I'm simply abiding by the coach's request. I have absolutely zero stake in this, no horse in the race. When the coach contacted me, he asked if I knew anyone off the bat. I did not and that is why I came to this forum as it has helped find players in the past. Just trying to provide real opportunities for anyone that may need it.

Check your email.

Back