Is your club financially sound?

Wow. When someone acts like a childish moron, my engagement with them is done. If you return to acting like an adult and not a petulant child, I’m happy to discuss anything openly, as I’m used to doing on this public forum. Again, credibility is a word you should lookup.

In terms of being taken seriously as a coach and as a club; I don’t even need to address that. The community here speaks with their actions and support on a daily basis. Oh btw; in case you didn’t notice, we live right next to the beach. ‘Shirtless’ isn’t a big thing on the Westside and it’s very normal within the workout commun
Coach Paul,

You being on a public forum as yourself, is your choice. You don’t get a medal for doing it and you can’t shame others that don’t. You have spent the last 2 posts ranting about you being you on public forum and asking me to reveal myself. You continue to deflect the fact your club is holding illegal practices at Clover Park.

In post 1 you talk about how clover is a great place for the kids and parents. Post 2 you talk about nightly scrimmages that go down at clover. All the activities at clover without a permit or insurance are illegal per Cal South Return to play protocol. You should not be there witt you players for team trainings or 1 on 1 trainings. You are the Director for your club and you set the standard.

Having your goal set up with soccer balls for a smoothie photo shoot are not smart in the current club soccer environment. Make no mistake, that is clover park in the back ground. Also, it is very obvious who runs the IG account for your clubView attachment 8458 based on all those stay home shirtless training videos you have posted. As a coach who wants to be respected and taken seriously as a small club on the west side. I would highly recommend doing your club trainings with a shirt on. You have 16 & 17 year girls in a your club and should be ashamed of yourself for posting those.
Okay, please explain this. Despite AW's lack of credibility.

Last edited:
The pic with no shirt.
Again, so I'm clear. What is it you want me to explain about it? Are you offended? If not, are you offended on behalf of someone else? Interested to hear your viewpoint.

The workouts are open for anyone to join in, hence the use of IG LIVE and not Zoom; they are not FC England specific workouts although some of our players join in for additional training. What I wear (unless I'm naked of course) isn't the point; the challenging nature of the workouts is the point. If someone doesn't like it, the solution is simple. Don't watch it.

If my stalker is who I think it is, he would benefit greatly from doing some of the workouts himself although not without his shirt; he might scare the neighbors. :cool:

Again, so I'm clear. What is it you want me to explain about it? Are you offended? If not, are you offended on behalf of someone else? Interested to hear your viewpoint.

The workouts are open for anyone to join in, hence the use of IG LIVE and not Zoom; they are not FC England specific workouts although some of our players join in for additional training. What I wear (unless I'm naked of course) isn't the point; the challenging nature of the workouts is the point. If someone doesn't like it, the solution is simple. Don't watch it.

If my stalker is who I think it is, he would benefit greatly from doing some of the workouts himself although not without his shirt; he might scare the neighbors. :cool:
Okay, look. I respect you. I know that other poster is trolling and stirring the pot. But, that individual pulled something off the internet.

Okay, look. I respect you. I know that other poster is trolling and stirring the pot. But, that individual pulled something off the internet.
Sorry, my reply to you was supposed to be light hearted. Sometimes doesn’t carry across well in writing.

Yeah the screenshot he pulled is from IG. Nothing to hide, it’s just a workout. Maybe he likes me, who knows ;)

Coach Paul,

You being on a public forum as yourself, is your choice. You don’t get a medal for doing it and you can’t shame others that don’t. You have spent the last 2 posts ranting about you being you on public forum and asking me to reveal myself. You continue to deflect the fact your club is holding illegal practices at Clover Park.

In post 1 you talk about how clover is a great place for the kids and parents. Post 2 you talk about nightly scrimmages that go down at clover. All the activities at clover without a permit or insurance are illegal per Cal South Return to play protocol. You should not be there witt you players for team trainings or 1 on 1 trainings. You are the Director for your club and you set the standard.

Having your goal set up with soccer balls for a smoothie photo shoot are not smart in the current club soccer environment. Make no mistake, that is clover park in the back ground. Also, it is very obvious who runs the IG account for your clubView attachment 8458 based on all those stay home shirtless training videos you have posted. As a coach who wants to be respected and taken seriously as a small club on the west side. I would highly recommend doing your club trainings with a shirt on. You have 16 & 17 year girls in a your club and should be ashamed of yourself for posting those.
Dude, did your kid get cut from his club or something? Jeez.
And by the way, the gentleman looks like he could be in his 40’s and illustrating the benefits of his workout program by showing his 6-pak, etc. seems reasonable to me.

Dude, did your kid get cut from his club or something? Jeez.
And by the way, the gentleman looks like he could be in his 40’s and illustrating the benefits of his workout program by showing his 6-pak, etc. seems reasonable to me.
Just looked it up.
He’s 40.
Keep inspiring...

Just looked it up.
He’s 40.
Keep inspiring...

It's just as inspiring with a shirt on. In today's environment, it's reckless to to do something that suggests any type of sexual connotation when dealing with minors. It's likely nothing was meant by not wearing a shirt but perceptions sink ships - why even go there?

For the record, I'm not offended by him not wearing a shirt, but would question if my DDs coach decided to take off his shirt during a workout. Doesn't pass the common sense test if the intent is to appear professional. If you work with minors, keep your shirt on. Today's hyper political environment is just waiting to consume you.

Something to think about. Just my opinion.

It's just as inspiring with a shirt on. In today's environment, it's reckless to to do something that suggests any type of sexual connotation when dealing with minors. It's likely nothing was meant by not wearing a shirt but perceptions sink ships - why even go there?

For the record, I'm not offended by him not wearing a shirt, but would question if my DDs coach decided to take off his shirt during a workout. Doesn't pass the common sense test if the intent is to appear professional. If you work with minors, keep your shirt on. Today's hyper political environment is just waiting to consume you.

And IMO that kind of weak-minded approach is exactly why we have such a hyper political environment. I don’t take part in it. If you think a shirtless workout justifies using the words ‘sexual connotation’ then we’re just on a completely different page.

We’ve got to stop with this nit-picking of minor things; it’s making kids mentally weaker and more anxious about everything. Your DD isn’t part of the club so you’ve got nothing to worry about. I respect your opinion; I just don’t share your approach and mindset. All good.

Sexual connotation? Dude, you need to get out more.

Oh, wait...

And IMO that kind of weak-minded approach is exactly why we have such a hyper political environment. I don’t take part in it. If you think a shirtless workout justifies using the words ‘sexual connotation’ then we’re just on a completely different page.

We’ve got to stop with this nit-picking of minor things; it’s making kids mentally weaker and more anxious about everything. Your DD isn’t part of the club so you’ve got nothing to worry about. I respect your opinion; I just don’t share your approach and mindset. All good.
Another IG Report without context. Tough times we live in these days. I had a mom back in 8th grade send me a pic my dd posted. It was obvious she was being watched like a hawk from some. Peceptions of some does not equal truth. Innuendo games is gnarly.

It's not a minor thing. The fact that you think doing drill without a shirt is minor means you may not be ready to lead young men and women.

Put your clothes on and act like a coach. Do you ever see professional soccer coachs dancing around doing drills half naked in any professional or college environment?

It's all about perception. Be professional.

If you IG is private and these videos are not meant to be seen by players then you can do whatever you want. However if they are meant to interact with players then its unprofessional.

Minor things isn't not picking. It's what will separate good from great players.

It's not a minor thing. The fact that you think doing drill without a shirt is minor means you may not be ready to lead young men and women.

Put your clothes on and act like a coach. Do you ever see professional soccer coachs dancing around doing drills half naked in any professional or college environment?

It's all about perception. Be professional.

If you IG is private and these videos are not meant to be seen by players then you can do whatever you want. However if they are meant to interact with players then its unprofessional.

Minor things isn't not picking. It's what will separate good from great players.
Bless you. No worries, we’re cut from a different cloth. I agree with you on minor things related to actual soccer IQ. However, if you focus on pointless minor things, you lose sight of the real goal. If you’ve ever played sport at any solid level, you’ll understand that.

We’re all different. For those who are uncomfortable or want to pander to a hyper politically correct environment, I’m not the coach for you. Good job we have thousands of coaches and clubs to choose from. Each to their own. Respect.

I know of a coach that would send text messages to his female 12 year old players at 5:30 am as he was heading to the gym. He was trying to motivate and inspire. Maybe it did - But i think it's extremely creepy for a 26 year old man to text 12 year old girls for any reason. (Not sure if he had a shirt on or not).

Back