Insurrection hearings

you are welcome !

hey, what is a woman?

And by the rules of the left , the criticism of Thomas is racist, is it not ?

I don't know what "the rules of the left" require, but the current criticism of Justice Thomas is not racist. It's patriotic.

And thank you again for confirming my opinion of you.

I don't know what "the rules of the left" require, but the current criticism of Justice Thomas is not racist. It's patriotic.

And thank you again for confirming my opinion of you.

you are welcome !

are you upset that I don’t buy your grift that you are somehow more patriotic than the forum?

hey, what is a woman?

convenient Retort for you

you are a good message board debater , I concede that

It was a mistake to say "you can win". There is no score kept. No one wins.

I should have said that you are looking for an argument where you don't look like a partisan fool.

It was a mistake to say "you can win". There is no score kept. No one wins.

I should have said that you are looking for an argument where you don't look like a partisan fool.

Oh I know what you meant , but I don’t care how you define patriotism

sounds serious!

hey, what is a women?
A person with XX chromosomes usually has female sex and reproductive organs, and is therefore usually assigned biologically female. A person with XY chromosomes usually has male sex and reproductive organs, and is therefore usually assigned biologically male.

Oh I know what you meant , but I don’t care how you define patriotism

Your meaning is not clear there, but let me venture that a valid definition of patriotism is embodied in the oath "to defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic".

Your meaning is not clear there, but let me venture that a valid definition of patriotism is embodied in the oath "to defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic".

That’s great, except your partisan views won’t allow you to apply this consistently

Matthew Martin is the first of over 700 t supporters to be found not guilty for his Jan 6th arrest by the DC Cops. Based on video and common sense, the judge and the video found that the DC Cops led Mr. Martin into the Capital, like a mouse to cheese or a crack addict to the crack house.

"Here is a secret no one in Washington is willing to say out loud: Ginni Thomas is an idiot. The only reason she was texting the president’s chief of staff instead of being the angry cat lady on Facebook is because she married a man who got himself appointed to the Supreme Court. "

Here's an OPEN Secret on this forum....

Adam Espola Schiff is a LIAR/DESVIADO...

It could be argued that all in Congress who voted against Trump's second impeachment are guilty of supporting the insurrection and thus should be ineligible to run for Congress or any other political office.

Back