Impeachment Hearings

Yes of course! Call him a witness who is sharing information that was given to him second hand and parade him as though he stating facts. You guys crack me up!! You all wear desperation so well!! Lol!!!
Calling someone a witness doesn't imply they are stating facts the term witness in this context simply describes their position or role in a hearing. Is English your 2nd language?

Why the question of Trump’s impeachment can’t wait for Election Day

Those familiar with American Civics 101 probably realize the reason “a bunch of people in Congress” are working on an impeachment inquiry is because that’s how the process is supposed to work under the U.S. Constitution. What’s more, we have “a bunch of people in Congress” grappling with how to address presidential abuses because “the American people” decided to put the House of Representatives in the hands of a Democratic majority – made up of members who ran on a platform of holding Trump accountable.

NBC News’ First Read team published an item in September about the Ukraine scandal, just as it was starting to break, that stuck with me:

The Trump campaign will do whatever it takes to win. That, in a nutshell, is why the scandal can’t wait. One of the key pillars of the whole controversy has been a simple fact: Trump intended to cheat in the election by way of an extortion scheme. The president, rightly or wrongly, saw Joe Biden as a credible electoral threat, which led him to push a vulnerable foreign ally to cook up some dirt Republicans could use before Election Day.
To let this go unpunished is to effectively encourage the president who knows no limits, and believes there can be no checks on his misconduct, to keep exploring other cheating options.

The broader national goal should be to ensure that the United States has a free and fair election next year. Trump has already taken steps that are fundamentally at odds with that goal.

It’s not as if the president has rolled out some kind of “mea culpa” defense, acknowledging poor judgment, and assuring the public that he intends to stop trying to screw around with the 2020 cycle. On the contrary, Trump has done largely the opposite, insisting his actions were “perfect,” permissible, and literally unimpeachable.

As New York’s Jon Chait recently put it, “Using his foreign-policy authority to leverage dirt on Americans who oppose him is not a mistake, it is Trump’s ongoing campaign strategy. Either he will be removed from office over it, or he will use that strategy to try to win reelection.”
To ask “the American people” to decide the proper resolution is to assume the president intends to play fair over the next 12 months. Trump has already made it painfully obvious that he has a very different plan in mind.
I don't have time to read all this shit on either side. This is what I know from experience Booter. Many, many attorneys who I grew up with like Mr Zaid wanted this Lion out of office the day he won. So after three years the attorneys on the Hard Left finally got their impeachment they were promising. They did win the mid terms so I'll give you that. Attorneys run this country and help all of us when we need them. Like a dentist. Hate them all you want, but when you're in pain you call them. I saw first hand how much my liberal friends reacted when this Lion Mr Trump won some how. People were crying. Of course my Hard Right friends with all the guns let it be known who won on FB and soon my attorney and teacher friends formed an alliance. I hope to God we can resolve this through the courts peacefully. After that, let's get back to the good ole days.

I don't have time to read all this shit on either side. This is what I know from experience Booter. Many, many attorneys who I grew up with like Mr Zaid wanted this Lion out of office the day he won. So after three years the attorneys on the Hard Left finally got their impeachment they were promising. They did win the mid terms so I'll give you that. Attorneys run this country and help all of us when we need them. Like a dentist. Hate them all you want, but when you're in pain you call them. I saw first hand how much my liberal friends reacted when this Lion Mr Trump won some how. People were crying. Of course my Hard Right friends with all the guns let it be known who won on FB and soon my attorney and teacher friends formed an alliance. I hope to God we can resolve this through the courts peacefully. After that, let's get back to the good ole days.

Understood. I can be much more brief. You had wondered why they just can't wait for the election and the reason is Trump has shown he will do anything to get re-elected including involving foreign governments. If left unchecked who knows what else Trump will try over the next 12 months. So, he is being held accountable. Most Americans want our elections to be free of interference from Foreign governments. If Trump was a Democrat the Republicans would be crying bloody murder over his actions and rightfully so.

Calling someone a witness doesn't imply they are stating facts the term witness in this context simply describes their position or role in a hearing. Is English your 2nd language?
Calling "witnesses" to testify that only have hearsay to provide is what you guys are hanging your hat on... sounds about right. Typical! LOL!!

Calling "witnesses" to testify that only have hearsay to provide is what you guys are hanging your hat on... sounds about right. Typical! LOL!!

T is resisting allowing the first-hand witnesses to testify, even though they should (according to t) clear him.

Congress has remedies for that.

Understood. I can be much more brief. You had wondered why they just can't wait for the election and the reason is Trump has shown he will do anything to get re-elected including involving foreign governments. If left unchecked who knows what else Trump will try over the next 12 months. So, he is being held accountable. Most Americans want our elections to be free of interference from Foreign governments. If Trump was a Democrat the Republicans would be crying bloody murder over his actions and rightfully so.
Trump is a Lion, not a Donkey and is not no Elephant. Not sure his type has ever been in the office before. The Left needs a good candidate and some better ideas which, unfortunately for the Left, makes them have only one way to go, Impeach 45!!! All they have to save America is this circus I've watched since the Left lost in 2016. Comical clowns on both sides. Let's say you do pull off the miracle and save the country from The Lion Mr Trump and now all the other 50% of the folks are now pissed off and they have all the ak47s, machine guns and who knows what else they got up in dem hills of Alabama, Ohio and Kentucky. This a political coup war I think. It's New York, DC, Cali, CNN, MSNBC, Rachels show, both Chris's , George Steph, and Joe and his girl vs Middle America, Foxnews, Talk Radio, Sean, Tucker, The Angle, Rush and all the guns. Seriously, which side should you be on?

Last edited:
You represent the t-swallowers to a t . . . loud, angry, nonsensical, tribal, reactionary and prone to extreme exaggeration.

NO...!
I represent the TRUTH...!
And every time I post it, it churns your stomach just a little bit more...
Look at your posting history.....you're a textbook angry Liberal....and it burns...

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/shopping?q=tbn:ANd9GcQHxaktLR7_d5JuWSqkOpAKROB89XQFErXJlb2KCptkokUW4P6KHCCihET4Xkjjtmk_Zn3D_8E&usqp=CAE

Go some more..........

T is resisting allowing the first-hand witnesses to testify, even though they should (according to t) clear him.

Congress has remedies for that.

Hey LIAR.....
Please point out WHO the " First Hand " witnesses are.....
You know what you've posted is trash and LIES...
The individuals who WERE on the call know what was said and
that's why the Democrats used " hearsay " to create a false narrative...

You and the rest of the Liberals/Progressives ( Democrats/Rhinos ) have
NOTHING to impeach him on..... NOTHING...!
But a whole " Schiffload " of perv/criminal Politicians are headed for the
Trash heap - Gallows.......

Yes Spola....YOU ARE A LYING LIBERAL/PROGRESSIVE/DEMOCRAT forum
troll..Your
posting history is solid Proof......

Nixon resigned because he condoned activities that tried to find dirt on a political opponent, and Clinton was impeached for lying about extramarital sex.

What is the problem the trumpists are having with the current impeachment hearings?
What’s the problem with investigating the son of Biden who was making over 50k a month working for a Ukranian Co.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....................................................
So just who will the Democrats run against Trump in 2020?

Trump is a Lion, not a Donkey and is not no Elephant. Not sure his type has ever been in the office before. The Left needs a good candidate and some better ideas which, unfortunately for the Left, makes them have only one way to go, Impeach 45!!! All they have to save America is this circus I've watched since the Left lost in 2016. Comical clowns on both sides. Let's say you do pull off the miracle and save the country from The Lion Mr Trump and now all the other 50% of the folks are now pissed off and they have all the ak47s, machine guns and who knows what else they got up in dem hills of Alabama, Ohio and Kentucky. This a political coup war I think. It's New York, DC, Cali, CNN, MSNBC, Rachels show, both Chris's , George Steph, and Joe and his girl vs Middle America, Foxnews, Talk Radio, Sean, Tucker, The Angle, Rush and all the guns. Seriously, which side should you be on?

I would be on the side of the US Constitution, which both I and t have sworn to defend.

Seriously? Seriously I think your premise is unrealistic.

Seriously? Seriously I think your premise is unrealistic.
I use to play softball with a Big Wave Dave (named so cuz he almost died trying to body surf huge beach break waves), turns out he was a meth head. He went homeless for awhile then moved back to the farm in Iowa . . . hope he's doing good. Just saying.

I use to play softball with a Big Wave Dave (named so cuz he almost died trying to body surf huge beach break waves), turns out he was a meth head. He went homeless for awhile then moved back to the farm in Iowa . . . hope he's doing good. Just saying.
Wow, I thought you actually knew me. I did body surf the wedge in the 80s and made the cover of the oc register. 7 of us in the water and about 700 folks watching on the beach with ABC news.

I never tried meth. That one is evil. I did try some Orange Sunshine and that actually helped me move more to the center. Being adopted in the 60s was the end of my kind. 72' things changed for little guys like me if you know what I mean :(

Last edited:
What’s the problem with investigating the son of Biden who was making over 50k a month working for a Ukranian Co.
No problem, but on what grounds and who would do the investigating? Wouldn't the DOJ already be on that if there was a crime? The whole Hunter Biden thing is a very sad state of affairs and is unethical. The optics for Joe Biden are horrible and he deserves a tremendous political hit over it to a degree that it should knock him out of the Democratic primary race. Yesterday, during the hearings the Republicans made a lot of hay on that matter and rightfully so. The GOP also highlighted Trump's Ukrainian support as being much more valuable than what Obama provided and the witnesses (US Diplomats for the Ukraine) clearly concurred. So, the GOP is getting some value out of these hearings.

I doubt you played softball. Slowpitch maybe...

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....................................................
So just who will the Democrats run against Trump in 2020?

The Democrats Criminal " Golden Child " is rolling out
his personally manufactured candidate Deval Patrick.
The former Gov of Massachusetts .......

https://www.gannett-cdn.com/-mm-/2939bef76db3113042621b27fa3e44f67b7e7854/c=0-228-3189-2022/local/-/media/2016/03/09/USATODAY/usatsports/deval-patrick.jpg?width=3189&height=1794&fit=crop&format=pjpg&auto=webp

This guy is horribly SCANDAL ridden from the word go.....but the
" Golden Child " is USING Patrick to hide his own scandals that are about to
explode in a HUGE way and could possibly bring down the whole entire
Democratic Party !!!

But ...hey America voted in a Criminally Corrupt Senator from Illinois
that had probably one of the worst records ever....the only way he
got in was by taking out Jerry Ryan's husband or we would never have
heard of Barrack Hussain Obama......

Joe Biden/Hunter Biden/John Kerry/Chris Heinz are a HUGE part of Obama's problem
which he was ALSO part of.....

I feel bad for Maria so far. Let's see how she does under cross examination from the GOP. The Lion Mr Trump is a hard core Lion.

Back