Gov Gavin Newsome Say: My Turn....All Bars/Wineries/Pubs in The State CLOSED " EVERYONE 65 AND OLDER MUST STAY HOME !!!!!

The DEMOCRATS have lost their Minds.....

This is PURE INSANITY....!!!

If you're healthy, you and your family, it's a great time to go out and go to a local restaurant, likely you can get in easily.
They still won't let nono in . . . and family? Ha ha, that's a good one! It's obvious nono has no family. He has no self-respect, no family, no sense, no values, no,no,no,no.

If you're healthy, you and your family, it's a great time to go out and go to a local restaurant, likely you can get in easily.

Healthy as a Horse, I own the facilities.....

They still won't let nono in . . . and family?
Ha ha, that's a good one!
It's obvious nono has no family.
He has no self-respect, no family, no sense, no values, no,no,no,no.

Nooooo.....

Family ✔
Self Respect ✔
Sense ✔
Values ✔

But I would gladly let you in......

Funny, now that it appears Gov. Newsom was ahead of the curve and now trump and co. have finally started to catch up (what was the phrase, "Lead from behind"?) nono-nothing is still way back in the pack.

Funny, now that it appears Gov. Newsom was ahead of the curve and now trump and co. have finally started to catch up (what was the phrase, "Lead from behind"?) nono-nothing is still way back in the pack.

Back in the pack is you.
Coming around to lap you once again....me.

I was right before and I'm right on this one BIG TIME...

Who holds a majority of the US debt....

Who is the Country vying to be the Global Currency....

Where is/was most of the California State/Local Pension Plans
invested.....

Can you answer the above Brainiac.....

Look these up and then get back.

Back in the pack is you.
Coming around to lap you once again....me.

I was right before and I'm right on this one BIG TIME...

Who holds a majority of the US debt....

Who is the Country vying to be the Global Currency....

Where is/was most of the California State/Local Pension Plans
invested.....

Can you answer the above Brainiac.....

Look these up and then get back.
Attempting to claim victory from your obviously far off the mark position (laid out in your own words) is pitiful. You truly are the black knight, "Tis only a flesh wound!" you exclaim from your perch laying in the dirt.

Attempting to claim victory from your obviously far off the mark position (laid out in your own words) is pitiful. You truly are the black knight, "Tis only a flesh wound!" you exclaim from your perch laying in the dirt.

You know I'm right ....

And citing a Monty Python skit I have used in the past is
true to your form.

It fits you to a " T ".............

Back