Gotta Love Those Global Warming/Climate Change/Recycling Lies !!!!

April 15, 2019

I developed a system I call "deep recycling".
It involves putting all of the garbage in one container (the one that says "trash") and putting it out on the curb every Tuesday morning.
This refuse goes to the landfill, where it is buried in the dirt, where it eventually becomes part of the earth again.
Deep recycling.
I recycle copper, and brass, and those containers are taken to the scrap yard by me. The scrap yard I go to wont even take plastic anymore.

It involves putting all of the garbage in one container (the one that says "trash") and putting it out on the curb every Tuesday morning.
This refuse goes to the landfill, where it is buried in the dirt, where it eventually becomes part of the earth again.
Deep recycling.
I recycle copper, and brass, and those containers are taken to the scrap yard by me. The scrap yard I go to wont even take plastic anymore.

I'm no " Conservationist " by all means.....but I essentially do
the same thing on a larger scale....

Here's an interesting article/PDF :

https://www.ellenmacarthurfoundatio...aling-Recycled-Plastics-across-Industries.pdf

Deep recycling.
I do the same. Because sending two fossil fueled trucks in to my neighborhood every week is supposedly not good for the environment.

Back