FOX News is a Propaganda Machine

I was responding to your little nugget :
"When did you become the "I need a tax cut" guy who turns politic talks with a retired Navy Vets into shouting matches...? You're losing track my friend."
You need to follow the horseshit the "Vet" is slinging. Perhaps it is you who has lost track?
Have a nice day and try to keep up.

What part of that's not true? Maybe you should go back and re-read the thread amigo. The weasel might not quite have been as nice a guy with his posts as you are remembering.

What part of that's not true? Maybe you should go back and re-read the thread amigo. The weasel might not quite have been as nice a guy with his posts as you are remembering.
When did Magoo get the nick name weasel?
The fact that someone is a vet doesn't give them a free pass to talk nonsense, cast aspersions, or post undocumented hearsay as fact...
What part of that is not true?

Yes, re-read it.
I commented on obama's small hands, and your BFF, espola called me a weasel.
It was a joke, and a play on the "Trump small hands" insanity that held all of you people in a tractor beam for weeks.
Get a clue, dipstick.

In my experience humor and wit is tied to intelligence. So oftentimes people get it or they don't. If you're having to ask to be shown then you probably aren't going to get it, no matter many examples I post...

Oh Yeah....." Boris The Butt Clown " is going to " edjumacate " us on the
subtleties of Humor in English....

Go on.......

Yes, re-read it.
I commented on obama's small hands, and your BFF, espola called me a weasel.
It was a joke, and a play on the "Trump small hands" insanity that held all of you people in a tractor beam for weeks.
Get a clue, dipstick.

All I see is a bunch of right wing nutters ganging up on E because he has different political views. And if you're going to try and spin that into you being a victim then you are a weasel, Weasel.

Clearly you don't see so well...

Uh oh... you going to take your shirt off and threaten to beat me up!?
I mean if we're going to mock people in here Lion, let's be honest- you're a lot more fun to get worked up then Espola. But of course you don't like getting mocked any more then Espola, so maybe we give it all a rest for a little bit and get back to talking about what a terrible president Trump is.

Uh oh... you going to take your shirt off and threaten to beat me up!?
I mean if we're going to mock people in here Lion, let's be honest- you're a lot more fun to get worked up then Espola. But of course you don't like getting mocked any more then Espola, so maybe we give it all a rest for a little bit and get back to talking about what a terrible president Trump is.
Muahahaha...
A little projecting goin' on the morning?
Try some tea in the AM, perhaps you will be less emotional and more coherent.
Enjoy the day td. Keep your shirt on fella....

Ha ha.
I didnt think you'd swallow that hook.
Where were you when Trump's "little hands" were the topic dujour?
My observation was just a little witty contre.
I could care less about anyone's hands.
Seems the small hands issue hit you particularly hard (too close to home?), it really wasn't much of a topic in here. Rubio saw them up close and personal, he may have even shook one of those tiny, slimy hands.

Are you sticking up for your pal, espola?
Is that it?

That's real sweet.

You do realize that he just blurted out, "weasel" without provocation, right?
I wasnt even talking to your BFF.
In any case, if feelings were hurt, Im sorry.
"Weasel" was the appropriate term for the post cited and for your behavior as it relates to Trump. You just keep making up excuses for Trump because you like how he is demeaning the presidency, America and pissing off what you see as, "The liberal elite" (which includes a lot of Republicans as well).

"Weasel" was the appropriate term for the post cited and for your behavior as it relates to Trump. You just keep making up excuses for Trump because you like how he is demeaning the presidency, America and pissing off what you see as, "The liberal elite" (which includes a lot of Republicans as well).
Ignoramus

Back