Espola's newest neighborhood

Oh, I'm a liar because the final version of the bill took out the $2K to snitch. Fuck off loser!!!

"The final version of the bill, SB 5427, signed by Washington Gov. Jay Inslee, a Democrat, on Tuesday, does not offer any such compensation. In its original version, the bill outlined a fund that would have allowed for victims of hate crimes or bias incidents to receive up to $2,000. All versions of the bill stipulate the establishment of a reporting "snitch" hotline that will be staffed during business hours, not 24/7.
You were a liar when you posted "It pays to be a snitch in the State of WA." No version of the bill offered money to "snitches" -- the quantity was to be directed to the victims of the crimes, once proven to be true, and even that was removed by amendments.

You often post shit without bothering to check its validity -- How Trumpian of you.

You often post shit without bothering to check its validity -- How Trumpian of you.
Fuck off loser:p I can post whatever the fuck I want, it's a free country still. Oh wait, you are Karen the MTF and a MAP Pedo supporter that houses an illegal Nanny that has to work under your table. You have the nerve to fact check me 24/7. I knew a dad that fact checked me for a couple years, but I wore him out with the TRUTH. Why are you fact checking me when you begged Dom to please ban me years ago and then you told everyone on here to ignore crush? What a fucking loser you are🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Fuck off loser:p I can post whatever the fuck I want, it's a free country still. Oh wait, you are Karen the MTF and a MAP Pedo supporter that houses an illegal Nanny that has to work under your table. You have the nerve to fact check me 24/7. I knew a dad that did that fact checked me for a couple years, but I wore him out with the TRUTH. Why are you fact checking me when you begged Dom to please ban me years ago and then you told everyone on here to ignore crush? What a fucking loser you are🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
If you were posting the TRUTH I wouldn't have any complaints, and I wouldn't be advising other posters that you are a frequent liar.

BTW, the contorted statement
Karen the MTF and a MAP Pedo supporter that houses an illegal Nanny that has to work under your table
is one of your best gems ever. You should be proud of such an exploit.

It pays to hate Trump and try and put Trump in jail. Why? Well, these sick fucks have done very bad things with human trafficking and live off harming children. Some even house Nannys to work for free and under the table.

Jesse Watters: "Trump is banned from talking about the judge's family. Why? Because the judge's family was paid by the Biden campaign. The judge's family is currently being paid by Adam Schiff over $10 million."

"The judge is threatening to put Trump in jail for pointing out that his liberal family is getting rich off this trial and richer if he's convicted."

"The judge's daughter isn't seven. She's 34. He's not attacking her. He's just saying what she does for a living. How's that an attack? He just wants a new judge. One whose family isn't funded by Democrats."

If you were posting the TRUTH I wouldn't have any complaints, and I wouldn't be advising other posters that you are a frequent liar.

BTW, the contorted statement

is one of your best gems ever. You should be proud of such an exploit.
You're a snitch and a Bitch. Leave me alone and let my posts stand. I don't need you to fact check my truths. I was 100% right about pay for play in youth soccer loser. Docs having sex with mom's (maybe even some dads, who knows now days) and Docs charging a premium to make the list.

Partially correct over 50 years ago. The Democratic Party was divided on those issues, generally by geography, and had kicked out all the racists in the 1970s. Guess where they landed.
Nice try fucking liar. You have TDS worse than anyone I know.

Washington State To Get Hotline for snitches and bitches to file “Bias Incidents” Which Are Defined As “Hostile Expressions of Animus”​

It pays to hate Trump and try and put Trump in jail. Why? Well, these sick fucks have done very bad things with human trafficking and live off harming children. Some even house Nannys to work for free and under the table.

Jesse Watters: "Trump is banned from talking about the judge's family. Why? Because the judge's family was paid by the Biden campaign. The judge's family is currently being paid by Adam Schiff over $10 million."

"The judge is threatening to put Trump in jail for pointing out that his liberal family is getting rich off this trial and richer if he's convicted."

"The judge's daughter isn't seven. She's 34. He's not attacking her. He's just saying what she does for a living. How's that an attack? He just wants a new judge. One whose family isn't funded by Democrats."
What is the basis for the claim that "The judge's family is currently being paid by Adam Schiff over $10 million"?

What is the basis for the claim that "The judge's family is currently being paid by Adam Schiff over $10 million"?
Let me scroll through Truth Social and get back to you. Did you hear that Adam paid a young boy and his family lot's of money to STFU?

The Civil Rights Act was passed in 1964 when Democrat Lyndon B. Johnson was President, and there was a Democratic majority in both the House and Senate.
In addition, the Voting Rights Act of 1965 was passed in the same political climate, with Democrats in control of both the House and Senate and Johnson in the White House.

Let me scroll through Truth Social and get back to you. Did you hear that Adam paid a young boy and his family lot's of money to STFU?
It appears that you are admitting that you posted something again without knowing whether or not it is true.

You're a snitch and a Bitch. Leave me alone and let my posts stand. I don't need you to fact check my truths. I was 100% right about pay for play in youth soccer loser. Docs having sex with mom's (maybe even some dads, who knows now days) and Docs charging a premium to make the list.
I never encountered those situations, but my kids were always good enough to make their teams on their own merits. I was aware of one coach/single soccer Mom relationship that was obvious to everyone, but the boy in question was one of the better players, and the Mom served as team manager as a bonus.

I never encountered those situations, but my kids were always good enough to make their teams on their own merits. I was aware of one coach/single soccer Mom relationship that was obvious to everyone, but the boy in question was one of the better players, and the Mom served as team manager as a bonus.
Based on your many lies on here, you had no dd playing soccer, just boys. Is that correct? Your boys were never close to making the YNT. Girls' soccer and boys are soccer are two different animals all together.

In addition, the Voting Rights Act of 1965 was passed in the same political climate, with Democrats in control of both the House and Senate and Johnson in the White House.
They & Them killed JFK and then Lyndon and Martin made a deal. They & Them then killed Martin. Remember, if you don't vote for Joe, you ain't black.

Based on your many lies on here, you had no dd playing soccer, just boys. Is that correct? Your boys were never close to making the YNT. Girls' soccer and boys are soccer are two different animals all together.
What lies?

My daughter played soccer for 3 years and then gave it up for lacrosse. She progressed to being a starting defender for her high school team for the last two years but was nowhere near big enough for college-level lacrosse.

My older son was offered guaranteed early admission and a roster spot (no money) on a DII NCAA team but backed out when his two friends left the team -- one transferred and one expelled. It ended up being a good decision in retrospect because the whole team's schedule that year was canceled due to a party early in the season involving alcohol and hazing. He continued in soccer as his high school's Freshman team coach for 8 years and coach of 2 club teams before moving out of the area. In his spare time he played on a very good indoor team (I have some of the season champion t-shirts they won in my wardrobe) and reffing when the time and opportunity allowed.

My second son made the Region IV ODP team when he was 16 and was scouted for the YNT at that age. He was his HS League's Player of the Year and got scholarship offers from about a dozen schools -- we ended up visiting 5. He was a 4-year starter at a DI NCAA school, playing every minute in his Senior year except when he was taken out of a game because of a concussion. After college, he played on a few pickup teams and won the golden boot award at one tournament, which came with a pitcher of beer to share with his teammates. He is now reffing weekends for youth tournaments and leagues. I tell him every day he leaves on one of those assignments to keep his cards in his pockets.

What lies?

My daughter played soccer for 3 years and then gave it up for lacrosse. She progressed to being a starting defender for her high school team for the last two years but was nowhere near big enough for college-level lacrosse.

My older son was offered guaranteed early admission and a roster spot (no money) on a DII NCAA team but backed out when his two friends left the team -- one transferred and one expelled. It ended up being a good decision in retrospect because the whole team's schedule that year was canceled due to a party early in the season involving alcohol and hazing. He continued in soccer as his high school's Freshman team coach for 8 years and coach of 2 club teams before moving out of the area. In his spare time he played on a very good indoor team (I have some of the season champion t-shirts they won in my wardrobe) and reffing when the time and opportunity allowed.

My second son made the Region IV ODP team when he was 16 and was scouted for the YNT at that age. He was his HS League's Player of the Year and got scholarship offers from about a dozen schools -- we ended up visiting 5. He was a 4-year starter at a DI NCAA school, playing every minute in his Senior year except when he was taken out of a game because of a concussion. After college, he played on a few pickup teams and won the golden boot award at one tournament, which came with a pitcher of beer to share with his teammates. He is now reffing weekends for youth tournaments and leagues. I tell him every day he leaves on one of those assignments to keep his cards in his pockets.
Thanks for sharing.

Back