Espola's newest neighborhood

It appears that you are admitting that you posted something again without knowing whether or not it is true.
I will do better Fudd. Truth is what one thinks the truth is. When two people fight it out in a real court (not bought, bribed and blackmailed), no one's truth is 100%. The truth is sorted out and then the winner is declared. I might have 75% of the truth and you only have 25%. I still win and you lose becuase you lie 75% of the time. I am 100% right that God created the earth and the animals and people. We were told we had to wear a mask or we would die from Covid and pass death unto others. That was a big fucking lie loser. We were then told to take all the jabs so we wouldn't catch the Covid. That was another fucking lie. These same liars told us if you don't take the jabs, you can't play professional sports, can't play on the YNT, can't play sort in college. Those were just fucking mandates that assholes like you use to control people but all a big lie. Look what you have become. You supported all these lies, plus you supported Joe and his son, and you always protect the Pedo and the MAP community. These same men say that a man can be a woman. See, another lie.

What lies?

My daughter played soccer for 3 years and then gave it up for lacrosse. She progressed to being a starting defender for her high school team for the last two years but was nowhere near big enough for college-level lacrosse.

My older son was offered guaranteed early admission and a roster spot (no money) on a DII NCAA team but backed out when his two friends left the team -- one transferred and one expelled. It ended up being a good decision in retrospect because the whole team's schedule that year was canceled due to a party early in the season involving alcohol and hazing. He continued in soccer as his high school's Freshman team coach for 8 years and coach of 2 club teams before moving out of the area. In his spare time he played on a very good indoor team (I have some of the season champion t-shirts they won in my wardrobe) and reffing when the time and opportunity allowed.

My second son made the Region IV ODP team when he was 16 and was scouted for the YNT at that age. He was his HS League's Player of the Year and got scholarship offers from about a dozen schools -- we ended up visiting 5. He was a 4-year starter at a DI NCAA school, playing every minute in his Senior year except when he was taken out of a game because of a concussion. After college, he played on a few pickup teams and won the golden boot award at one tournament, which came with a pitcher of beer to share with his teammates. He is now reffing weekends for youth tournaments and leagues. I tell him every day he leaves on one of those assignments to keep his cards in his pockets.
You of course are wasting your time trying to talk sense to an individual who repeatedly displays his lack of any form of accountability. The disingenuous nature of his dealings in here deem him useless. It seems you are entertaining yourself like a cat “playing” with a mouse. This game could be construed as cruel as you toy with a deeply damaged, deranged and seemingly emotionally and intellectually feeble individual.

You of course are wasting your time trying to talk sense to an individual who repeatedly displays his lack of any form of accountability. The disingenuous nature of his dealings in here deem him useless. It seems you are entertaining yourself like a cat “playing” with a mouse. This game could be construed as cruel as you toy with a deeply damaged, deranged and seemingly emotionally and intellectually feeble individual.
"I will bring the full force and weight of the military to end human trafficking." President Donald J Trump 2017
"The 900,000 Kids that go missing are runaways." Husker Du

This is not a game fuck face. You support killing babies before their born, up to birth. great stance killer. You support Joe taking showers with his dd. You sport MAP. You support MTF taking spots away from real girls and forcing them to undress and take showers with them. You and espola are the biggest joke and liars on the forum. Not only do you have TDS, but you also have CDS. I live in both of your heads rent free. espola tried so hard to ignore me but my truth bombs caused him to have hissy fits online and then call me the forums #1 liar. Classic!!!

espola, please fact this truth post for me. I'm learning just because it's posted on TS, it does not make it true.

fbb4c78d57e1e6dd.png

I will do better Fudd. Truth is what one thinks the truth is. When two people fight it out in a real court (not bought, bribed and blackmailed), no one's truth is 100%. The truth is sorted out and then the winner is declared. I might have 75% of the truth and you only have 25%. I still win and you lose becuase you lie 75% of the time. I am 100% right that God created the earth and the animals and people. We were told we had to wear a mask or we would die from Covid and pass death unto others. That was a big fucking lie loser. We were then told to take all the jabs so we wouldn't catch the Covid. That was another fucking lie. These same liars told us if you don't take the jabs, you can't play professional sports, can't play on the YNT, can't play sort in college. Those were just fucking mandates that assholes like you use to control people but all a big lie. Look what you have become. You supported all these lies, plus you supported Joe and his son, and you always protect the Pedo and the MAP community. These same men say that a man can be a woman. See, another lie.
There are many false or misleading statements in this post.

Guilty as charged.

Guilty as charged.
Talking to yourself, condemning yourself and gaining support from yourself is only making things worse for yourself. Stop cheating & lying to yourself and life will go better. You truly are a sick man that needs help with TDS, RDS and CDS.

Talking to yourself, condemning yourself and gaining support from yourself is only making things worse for yourself. Stop cheating & lying to yourself and life will go better. You truly are a sick man that needs help with TDS, RDS and CDS.
<<chuckle>>

Back