DMCV Sharks Girls Director

For the last 2 years... I'd say that MW has made the girls side better at Sharks. But, it would be hard to not improve considering how bad things were. When MW first started there was a buzz at Sharks that allowed him to bring on many new players. Now he's on the same level as everyone else + recruiting isn't going to be as easy. I don't know how he's going recreate the buzz to continue bringing on talent. Also, you can see in the younger ages that Sharks don't have a large funnel of new players.

For the next 2 years... Improve in ECNL Sonoran across all teams + Improve in National Rankings across all teams. (hopefully, time will tell)
Deza is a clown and won’t be long before he looses players and when that happens MW will be expecting them which is all he is wanting to do anyway there is a reason players are leaving but again all sharks is hoping for is to attract all the second team players that don’t make the cut at surf or any other club for that matter and as far as city SC they shouldn’t even be in the convo they are so far behind the comp level it isn’t even funny so to even compare them or put them in the same category is delusional. At the end of the day it’s all recruiting and poaching players as well as favoritism in every aspect I say this again anyone at sharks or thinking of going to sharks stay clear and run the other way but then again there isn’t a club and I mean none that are legitimately interested in the development of players they are all in for the right now and looking to find the next semi talented player and the new flavor of the month so they can get the immediate boost of talk and drama of what club they stole her from
If I were all you parents on these clubs I would ask for an audit of players and there fees and you will see where exactly you fit in as most of these players are all given free fees all the attention
And if you are a second team player then you are due a great big thank you as you are the ones funding these top teams and there players as everyone know the second, third and maybe fourth teams are the bank roll for the top teams.
and if you don’t believe that then I have some beach front property in Arizona I would like to sell you

This is an interesting interview with Carli about US Soccer. It all starts with the youth and the PAY-FOR-PLAY system that the rich and mighty have their claws on. I saw how all this is played in 2017. I came on here in 2018 to ask some questions and got attacked by rich daddy, threaten and blacklisted. Daddy gets on the board or buys the board and then gets his kiddos the prize. The whole system is a big mess and for that, we will lose until we overhaul the way girls are picked. You can see who US Soccer favors with the call ups for the two friendlies. Big sponsors put a lot of money in these players, and they want to sell jerseys. They also monitor them 24/7. You comply or else. Docs are making well over $200K a year + Kickbacks. Not all, some good ones are out there.

(2) "I didn't let my guard down much, I couldn't" | Carli Lloyd joins CBS Sports Kickin' It | Full Ep. 4 - YouTube

Deza is a clown and won’t be long before he looses players and when that happens MW will be expecting them which is all he is wanting to do anyway there is a reason players are leaving but again all sharks is hoping for is to attract all the second team players that don’t make the cut at surf or any other club for that matter and as far as city SC they shouldn’t even be in the convo they are so far behind the comp level it isn’t even funny so to even compare them or put them in the same category is delusional. At the end of the day it’s all recruiting and poaching players as well as favoritism in every aspect I say this again anyone at sharks or thinking of going to sharks stay clear and run the other way but then again there isn’t a club and I mean none that are legitimately interested in the development of players they are all in for the right now and looking to find the next semi talented player and the new flavor of the month so they can get the immediate boost of talk and drama of what club they stole her from
If I were all you parents on these clubs I would ask for an audit of players and there fees and you will see where exactly you fit in as most of these players are all given free fees all the attention
And if you are a second team player then you are due a great big thank you as you are the ones funding these top teams and there players as everyone know the second, third and maybe fourth teams are the bank roll for the top teams.
and if you don’t believe that then I have some beach front property in Arizona I would like to sell you

And here I was thinking I was the most jaded parent regarding girls club soccer in SoCal. Wow dude.

Back