Confederate Statues

Why? You're the one who posted "wanna bet". So I will take you up on it.

What are you betting?

That possible wager was addressed to me. I don't know of any reason to doubt that you will post the link today, so I don't want to take advantage of him by unfairly betting a sure thing.

That possible wager was addressed to me. I don't know of any reason to doubt that you will post the link today, so I don't want to take advantage of him by unfairly betting a sure thing.
The wager is with Wez... but since he directed the wager originally to you I will split my winnings with you. That's if he doesn't chicken out.

Still no link uh? espola, pay me...
Gee Alice.. your one chance to step up and show the forum that you're not the douche that we believe you to be and all you do is double down.

But I guess I should expect that from you. You know, since you look down on all us common folk from your newly remodeled home and new gym...

Gee Alice.. your one chance to step up and show the forum that you're not the douche that we believe you to be and all you do is double down.

But I guess I should expect that from you. You know, since you look down on all us common folk from your newly remodeled home and new gym...

I mostly look down on you from a honey pot...

Back