Climate and Weather

How did you become so dumb so fast? You use to figure things out and have a halfway decent retort. Now, it's just trolling and ignorance you display. Lazy and stupid is no way to go through life, it isn't cute to anyone but the stupid and the lazy.
You on the other hand, have always been an idiot.

I see it is easier on your small mind to simple say I know you are but what am I. Like the others in here on your team who make similar claims about those they disagree with you have never been able to show your work, prove your point, present the evidence. Enjoy the bliss you find in your ignorance.

You should put quotes on your post above and give credit to whomever it was that said that to you....

California is down to it's last Nuclear Reactor.....This is one of the saddest predictions I
could have made.....but it came true.
Wind Power
Solar Power
Both are a running joke when it comes to Power Demand...!

Now what happens if the cooling system ( For some unfortunate reason ) breaks down
and the Diablo Canyon Nuclear Power Plant has to shut down....
Conveniently during a high power demand event....

California is screwed once again.

The DEMOCRATS = CRIMINALS

Al Gore's favorite dinner served " Cold ".......on his lap.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/KwoUOHUJNdc/maxresdefault.jpg

Muahahahaaaaaaa...priceless....

There was a heatwave across the region and as the sun went down and California’s solar generation started to fade, the California Independent System Operator (Cal ISO) simply couldn’t find enough power from other sources to meet the demand. The blackouts were ordered to prevent the entire grid from entering a brownout.

Several outlets including NPR and the Wall Street Journal made the point that California’s push for green energy was partly responsible for the situation. In fact, as the LA Times pointed out, the California Public Utilities Commission had been warning about this exact scenario since last year.

Staff at the California Public Utilities Commission recommended this month that four natural gas plants in Southern California, which are now required to shut down in 2020, be allowed to keep operating up to three additional years.
Without the gas plants, PUC staff said, the state may face power shortfalls as soon as summer 2021 — specifically on hot days when energy demand remains high after the sun goes down and solar farms stop generating electricity…

Loretta Lynch, a former president of the Public Utilities Commission, thinks the whole exercise would be a waste of ratepayer money.
Lynch said extending the coastal gas plants and requiring energy providers to buy thousands of megawatts of new power — purchases that could include additional natural gas — would be “diametrically opposed to state goals.” The PUC has presented “zero evidence” of a need for new power, she said…
“Everybody knows we’re got plenty of power,” she said…
Shelley Luce, president of the environmental nonprofit Heal the Bay, said she wants to see the four coastal gas plants shut down and replaced with renewable energy.

The folks running Portland are cut from the same cloth....brilliant!

Back