Climate and Weather

Lol! You being one of the, "look there's still weather so nothing to see here in regards
to the climate" guys, your opinion holds no weight whatsoever. Ha ha! Enjoy that pointed cap pal!

No wonder you failed in school....that's the silliest post in quite some time....

Explicit efforts to preserve landscapes for their non-utilitarian value are inevitably anthropogenic choices. For this reason, all conservation efforts are fundamentally anthropogenic. The setting aside of wild nature is no less a human choice, in service of human preferences, than bulldozing it. Humans will save wild places and landscapes by convincing our fellow citizens that these places, and the creatures that occupy them, are worth protecting. People may choose to have some services — like water purification and flood protection — provided for by natural systems, such as forested watersheds, reefs, marshes, and wetlands, even if those natural systems are more expensive than simply building water treatment plants, seawalls, and levees. There will be no one-size-fits-all solution.

We think it is counterproductive for nations like Germany and Japan, and states like California, to shutter nuclear power plants, recarbonize their energy sectors, and recouple their economies to fossil fuels and biomass. However, such examples underscore clearly that technological choices will not be determined by remote international bodies but rather by national and local institutions and cultures. Too oen, modernization is conflated, both by its defenders and critics, with capitalism, corporate power, and laissez-faire economic policies. We reject such reductions. What we refer to when we speak of modernization is the long-term evolution of social, economic, political, and technological arrangements in human societies toward vastly improved material well-being, public health, resource productivity, economic integration, shared infrastructure, and personal freedom. Modernization has liberated ever more people from lives of poverty and hard agricultural labor, women from chattel status, children and ethnic minorities from oppression, and societies from capricious and arbitrary governance. Greater resource productivity associated with modern socio-technological systems has allowed human societies to meet human needs with fewer resource inputs and less impact on the environment. More-productive economies are wealthier economies, capable of better meeting human needs while committing more of their economic surplus to non-economic amenities, including better human health, greater human freedom and opportunity, arts, culture, and the conservation of nature.

Climate change and other global ecological challenges are not the most important immediate concerns for the majority of the world’s people. Nor should they be. A new coal-fired power station in Bangladesh may bring air pollution and rising carbon dioxide emissions but will also save lives. For millions living without light and forced to burn dung to cook their food, electricity and modern fuels, no matter the source, offer a pathway to a better life, even as they also bring new environmental challenges. Meaningful climate mitigation is fundamentally a technological challenge. By this we mean that even dramatic limits to per capita global consumption would be insufficient to achieve significant climate mitigation. Absent profound technological change there is no credible path to meaningful climate mitigation

Climate Change/Global Warming is a complete scam/sham being pulled on the
occupants of this planet......

It is the BIGGEST LIE every told....!

Truth is we will have to convert to renewables, the sooner the better.

What's that have to do with the FALSE NARRATIVE you continue to push...
Oh Please explain in detail the correlation......
At what point do you admit you're deeply ignorant on the subject you so
desperately want/try to discuss on an intellectual level.....
I can do this all day, every day for the rest of your life ......
Now if YOU choose to educate yourself YOU will be in a completely different

dimension.....until then you must endure your self inflicted pain.

What's that have to do with the FALSE NARRATIVE you continue to push...
Oh Please explain in detail the correlation......
At what point do you admit you're deeply ignorant on the subject you so
desperately want/try to discuss on an intellectual level.....
I can do this all day, every day for the rest of your life ......
Now if YOU choose to educate yourself YOU will be in a completely different

dimension.....until then you must endure your self inflicted pain.
Maybe if you weren't always shouting you wouldn't look so desperate, and insane.

The difference I see here is that I am happy about just about everything
except trump and you are happy about trump and mad about everything else . . . good luck with that.

If you are so happy about " Everything " else why do you respond so much on this forum....

My estimate is you are 90 % miserable and 10 % satisfactory.....

How can I make that assumption you ask..?

Well....just look at how you post and the LIES you promote.

You are the company you keep.

If you are so happy about " Everything " else why do you respond so much on this forum....

My estimate is you are 90 % miserable and 10 % satisfactory.....

How can I make that assumption you ask..?

Well....just look at how you post and the LIES you promote.

You are the company you keep.
Irony at it's most distinct, hilarious!

Back