CaptainU

pewpew

SILVER ELITE
Got an email from this company to my daughter stating a college coach had added her to a recruiting list on CaptainU. Anybody know anything about this site? Thanks in advance. She is just starting HS this year.

Disregard. I guess I should've looked in the College Recruiting sub-forum. Never looked in there before. DD starts HS in a few weeks. Mods feel free to delete this thread.

Got an email from this company to my daughter stating a college coach had added her to a recruiting list on CaptainU. Anybody know anything about this site? Thanks in advance. She is just starting HS this year.
It's another tool you can use to help you and your daughter out. We did not use it exclusively but in conjunction with reaching out directly to college coaches. You can sign up for a free trial but after that they want you to pay. We only paid for two months of my daughters Jr year and basically mined the data. It was worth the two months..

save your money, there are other recruiting tools that have a much wider reach however, nothing will replace your DD reaching out to schools of interest, be realistic, have some "reach" schools as well as however many "other" type of schools, D1, D2, D3, there are schools out there for ALL levels, best of luck on the journey, it's actually a blast and goes by fast.

Signed up for the free trial and then it became a tool for schools trying to sell you on paying to attend their summer camps.

Back