Black Lives Matter

DEMOCRATS DO NOT CARE ABOUT SUBJUGATED HUMANS THEY ENSLAVED.....
IT'S ALL ABOUT POWER....NOTHING ELSE !

DEMOCRATS ARE FILTHY CRIMINALS

DEMOCRATS = CRIMINALS

Based on what?

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/8NfQ0DdaDNc/hqdefault.jpg

Well if you would stop sticking your head up there....you'd know " What "...!

Oh Shhhhhheeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiittttttttttttttt! Another black man thinking for himself! Quick... get Uncle Tom on the phone.

More evidence that black lives don't matter to black people. A houseparty, with 700 "people", thrown by Patience Guanue. LMAO!

The faster the nation realizes the following the better off we will be.

- BLM is a leftist group. It is supported by the Dems and most of its supporters are Dems.
- They are pushing leftist ideals which is why the Dem mayors let these idiots run and riot day after day.
- If they cared about black lives they would ALSO be talking about black and black murders.
- All lives matter. Period.
- If a cop does something bad...prosecute.
- Let's stop pretending that we ALL want to be part of a leftist front group.

I have to say...I have been watching some Baseball, MLS, EPL, NWSL...reading the news about the NFL having names displayed on the back of the helmets, Redskins, etc., etc...I came to the realization last night watching LAFC and the Sounders kneel before the game that this social message that people are trying to send is losing its strength/impact...the thought, "Let's just get on with it" crossed my mind...I wanted to watch the game...I didn't even think about the issue, just wanted to get on with the game. It seemed like the over-played commercial before the start of play that nobody pays attention to. The message has been received so often, so loud and so clear on the concerns, issues, etc.. Are people are going to start tuning out? Is it now starting to turn into what "extra" can we do..ala the NFL, backs of NBA Jersey'? Are people are going to be so desensitized to the message by the time Basketball/Football starts will it mean as much/excite/bother people enough to be as persistent as it is today. I hate say it, I'm more interested in the story of the player not kneeling, than the ones that are. It reminds me of the Me Too Movement...Important Message, people doing really bad things, change needed, you just don't hear as much about it any more-rally's, protests, fundraisers, etc., has the issue gone away? NO. Black lives matter, yes they do , things need to change, yes they do, and some people need to be held accountable for their actions, yes they do.

Starting to tune out.....

I have to say...I have been watching some Baseball, MLS, EPL, NWSL...reading the news about the NFL having names displayed on the back of the helmets, Redskins, etc., etc...I came to the realization last night watching LAFC and the Sounders kneel before the game that this social message that people are trying to send is losing its strength/impact...the thought, "Let's just get on with it" crossed my mind...I wanted to watch the game...I didn't even think about the issue, just wanted to get on with the game. It seemed like the over-played commercial before the start of play that nobody pays attention to. The message has been received so often, so loud and so clear on the concerns, issues, etc.. Are people are going to start tuning out? Is it now starting to turn into what "extra" can we do..ala the NFL, backs of NBA Jersey'? Are people are going to be so desensitized to the message by the time Basketball/Football starts will it mean as much/excite/bother people enough to be as persistent as it is today. I hate say it, I'm more interested in the story of the player not kneeling, than the ones that are. It reminds me of the Me Too Movement...Important Message, people doing really bad things, change needed, you just don't hear as much about it any more-rally's, protests, fundraisers, etc., has the issue gone away? NO. Black lives matter, yes they do , things need to change, yes they do, and some people need to be held accountable for their actions, yes they do.

Starting to tune out.....

The message is being shoved down the throats of people that A. Have a difficult time believing there's systemic oppression when black thugs with criminal records and no education can become millionaires and B. Blacks murder each other 92% of the time but all they want to talk about is how racist cops are and defunding cops when only 20% of black on black murders are solved now.

They've become a group of professional victims and everyone wearing a BLM t-shirt in MLS is doing it because they're forced to. The bottom line is that black lives probably matter more to white people than they do black people... because black people REFUSE to acknowledge their own responsibility and the fact that the black culture promotes and glorifies violence in multiple ways. The most obnoxious part is you know, damned good and well, they're laughing at all the bullshit they're getting away with... like painting graffiti or street lines needed for traffic.

Think about it... I've directly challenged AT least half a dozen people here to give me the names of 3 innocent black people killed by cops. They can't do it. Why not? If it's an epidemic problem, why is that so tough? I know why.

From the NY Times.

Lets defund the police!!! What could possibly go wrong? Maybe the following. Just a guess though.

"Two months after the police killing of George Floyd, the four-block area of South Minneapolis where he gasped his last breaths remains a sacred space, a no-go zone for officers. There is a neatly trimmed garden, anchored by a sculpture of a raised fist. There are colorful murals and the words “I can’t breathe” painted across the pavement, as well as the names of dozens of other Black people killed by the police.

At night, though, the space is increasingly a battleground, with shootings and drug overdoses. The area has had an uptick in gun violence similar to what other cities have seen in the wake of protests…

“What people aren’t recognizing is that people who live there are having a very, very challenging time from the unlawfulness that is occurring after the sun goes down,” said Andrea Jenkins, a member of the City Council whose district includes the memorial space. “There are constant gunshots every night. Emergency vehicles can’t get in. Disabled people are not able to access their medications, their appointments, their food deliveries, et cetera. It’s a very challenging situation.”

Back