Bad News Thread

Parameter Scenario 1Scenario 2 Scenario 3Scenario 4Scenario 5: Current Best Estimate
Ro​
2.0​
4.0​
2.5​
Infection
fatality
ratio
(Estim-
-ated
number
of
deaths
per
infections)
0–17 years old: 6
18–49 years old: 150
50–64 years old: 1,800
65+ years old: 26,000
0–17 years old: 80
18–49 years old: 1,700
50–64 years old: 20,000
65+ years old: 270,000
0–17 years old: 20
18–49 years old: 500
50–64 years old: 6,000
65+ years old: 90,000

Lotsa fear being leveraged with IFR's of .000006 to .00008 for school children. And last I checked most kids don't start school until they are 5 years old.

Cheaters and those who support the cheats will be ignored all over the world very very soon. JB is giving us all clues on what the next topics of discussion will be about. Lap top from hell will give us all pause and refelction in the abuse to children for centuries. I hear Huma's ex husbands lap top is so bad that we wont be able to watch because you will never recover emtionally from it. It had to be done this way. When you know the heist of all heists is about to take place, you sit back and let them steal so you can catch every single one of the rats who sold their soul for 30 coins. My hope someday is that you and I and Espola, Bruddah, Hound and Grace have a toast to trtuth and justice for all, especially the kids. Is that possible???
This is illogical. The term/entity known as My Space should reverence the vacuum of your
mind.

“A PCR test can tell you whether someone has recently caught the disease – but it can’t distinguish between the live replicating virus and non-infectious viral debris.”
https://www.nationalgeographic.co.u...ong-does-the-coronavirus-last-inside-the-body

I had to put on chest waders to get back here and it sure wasn't like sloshing through a pristine trout stream. Where do people find this crap? And why? Anyway, two things. First, non-infectious viral debris ls like the genome remnants left over after adaptive immunity kicks in and there's residual clean up on aisle 5. Chopped up viral RNA, RTPCR will amplify it just fine as long as the primer binding sites are there. But that comes at the end of the acute phase of the infection. Certainly does not precede it like I suspect you may be thinking. Second, its a decent article. The idea that long-haulers have some sort of persistent chronic infection lingering in immune privledged cells after the acute phase is over is likely to be right in some way, shape, or form, IMO. As I understand it (I'm not an immunologist but can generally keep up) much of the pathways involved in innate immunity, which will constantly be trying to go after the virus that managed to avoid clearance through adaptive immunity, funnels down to persistent inflammation. My sister, who is otherwise generally healthy, has an underlying thyroid condition, and she's a managing long-hauler. Doesn't surprise me a bit. For hepatitis C, mentioned in the article, a lot of these pathways are starting to be understood at a molecular level.

BTW @ Evil Goalie, I was never like this guy speaking in gibberish tongue language.

I withhold judgement. My Mama, she grew up in Appalachia in the late 30's/early 40's. Pentecostal church. You want to talk about fear mongering? She's told me about it. The traveling serpent dude would come every so often. Towards Easter preacher would go out and talk to the white heat guy and he'd come in like a skunk and speak in tongues. Before funerals, white heat Daddy would beat you back at home if you didn't kiss the corpse. Much deeper and darker than the soft flesh redneck paradise I grew up in. You a Lucinda Williams fan? Seems to fit.

Man running through the grass outside
Says he wants to take up serpents
Says he will drink the deadly thing
And it will not hurt him

He asked me "Would you jump into the water with me"
I said no way baby that's your own death you see

Junebug vs hurricane.

Parameter Scenario 1Scenario 2 Scenario 3Scenario 4Scenario 5: Current Best Estimate
Ro​
2.0​
4.0​
2.5​
Infection
fatality
ratio
(Estim-
-ated
number
of
deaths
per
infections)
0–17 years old: 6
18–49 years old: 150
50–64 years old: 1,800
65+ years old: 26,000
0–17 years old: 80
18–49 years old: 1,700
50–64 years old: 20,000
65+ years old: 270,000
0–17 years old: 20
18–49 years old: 500
50–64 years old: 6,000
65+ years old: 90,000

Lotsa fear being leveraged with IFR's of .000006 to .00008 for school children. And last I checked most kids don't start school until they are 5 years old.

And for R0 4, unvaxxed granny is at IFR 0.27. R0 for delta might be between 5-8. So that's an IFR of 0.34-0.54 (Dad4-if I follow the math it should be a simple linear relationship between R0 and IFR; if you think I'm off let me know). Let's say the Grannies and Grandpa's out there are 80% vaxxed, and the vaxx is 95% efficacious versus mortality. That's still 0.085-0.135 IFR. As we get closer to school starting, vaxx rate is flat, delta is flexing it's muscles a bit, that's what's driving this. Remember, everybody else is paying a penalty to try and drive down the effective IFR for the susceptible segment of the population. If he were still with us, Milton Friedman would be doing an old man dribble in his tidy whities.

This is illogical. The term/entity known as My Space should reverence the vacuum of your
mind.
One thing about you and me Lastman, we are 100% opposite. Thanks for not calling me a moron this time. I understand people like you but people like you have no idea how to relate to people like me. You told me three years ago that you knew my pals in this sport, right? I came at the abuse a different way then the "logical" way. I'm different, remember that. I told the dads and the Doc at the time ((he vanished like a fart in the wind and never answered my questions)) that they will wish they never lied to me or my dd and all the other stuff. Sex and lying games when females are around is not healthy for girls bro.

I had to put on chest waders to get back here and it sure wasn't like sloshing through a pristine trout stream. Where do people find this crap? And why? Anyway, two things. First, non-infectious viral debris ls like the genome remnants left over after adaptive immunity kicks in and there's residual clean up on aisle 5. Chopped up viral RNA, RTPCR will amplify it just fine as long as the primer binding sites are there. But that comes at the end of the acute phase of the infection. Certainly does not precede it like I suspect you may be thinking. Second, its a decent article. The idea that long-haulers have some sort of persistent chronic infection lingering in immune privledged cells after the acute phase is over is likely to be right in some way, shape, or form, IMO. As I understand it (I'm not an immunologist but can generally keep up) much of the pathways involved in innate immunity, which will constantly be trying to go after the virus that managed to avoid clearance through adaptive immunity, funnels down to persistent inflammation. My sister, who is otherwise generally healthy, has an underlying thyroid condition, and she's a managing long-hauler. Doesn't surprise me a bit. For hepatitis C, mentioned in the article, a lot of these pathways are starting to be understood at a molecular level.
Where is the flu?

I withhold judgement. My Mama, she grew up in Appalachia in the late 30's/early 40's. Pentecostal church. You want to talk about fear mongering? She's told me about it. The traveling serpent dude would come every so often. Towards Easter preacher would go out and talk to the white heat guy and he'd come in like a skunk and speak in tongues. Before funerals, white heat Daddy would beat you back at home if you didn't kiss the corpse. Much deeper and darker than the soft flesh redneck paradise I grew up in. You a Lucinda Williams fan? Seems to fit.

Man running through the grass outside
Says he wants to take up serpents
Says he will drink the deadly thing
And it will not hurt him

He asked me "Would you jump into the water with me"
I said no way baby that's your own death you see

Junebug vs hurricane.
Dude, I posted video of the rattlesnake pastor last year. The pastor got bit so many times he died. I dabbled in the Pentecostal movement for about a year. My foster adopted mom made a deal with me if I got baptized when I was 8 as a Mormon. The deal was a Bob's Big Boy Combo meal after church if I got dunked. I said, "ok." Here is picture to prove I'm not story telling like Espola thinks.

Baptism.jpg

Foster care did their job and I will always be appreciative of a roof over my head, food and clothes. However, it was super scary to be all on your own with no one to help at 18. I turned to Christ, I won't lie. I got baptized two more times (( I know what your thinking, why baptized four times, right? Long story and if your interested, I can share why 4 times)). My friend in high school called me weak for having to turn to God. On a side note, that friend turned to Christ 5 years ago after a near death experience :) I started reading the bible and started church hopping. Every church was after me bro and they all wanted me to join their church. I settled in a crazy and at times fun church and at other times I felt like I was in a cult and if I left I would go to hell. Like soccer, church is a business and both use scare tactics if you dare try to leave. My dd was at one club where they said if we tried to leave we will be blacklisted and black balled for being club hoppers and besides, no one wants a dad around asking questions. I hear in some churches they just move the minister to another church.

Last edited:
And watch the numbers explode because of Vaxxed testing positive. This will cause shutdown #2. I just don't understand how I took a vaccination so this could end just to watch our people be manipulated again. There is no rhyme or reason to any of this. The un-vaxxed are even going to be less likely to get the shot now. Meanwhile, the rest of us are punished. I can't wrap my head around it anymore. The new Head of CDC has already been caught twisting data multiple times, most recently with kids. I trusted the old head of CDC more than I trust her. She is just another Political Hack.

"Anyone who has been potentially exposed to the virus should get tested, the C.D.C. now says. Previous guidance recommended testing only for fully vaccinated people who were symptomatic.

In addition to revising its mask guidance on Tuesday, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention also quietly updated its testing recommendations for people who are fully vaccinated against the coronavirus.

The agency now advises that vaccinated people be tested for the virus if they come into contact with someone with Covid-19, even if they have no symptoms. Previously, the health agency had said that fully vaccinated people did not need to be tested after exposure to the virus unless they were experiencing symptoms.

“Our updated guidance recommends vaccinated people get tested upon exposure regardless of symptoms,” Dr. Rochelle P. Walensky, the agency’s director, said in an email to The New York Times. “Testing is widely available.”"

And watch the numbers explode because of Vaxxed testing positive. This will cause shutdown #2. I just don't understand how I took a vaccination so this could end just to watch our people be manipulated again. There is no rhyme or reason to any of this. The un-vaxxed are even going to be less likely to get the shot now. Meanwhile, the rest of us are punished. I can't wrap my head around it anymore. The new Head of CDC has already been caught twisting data multiple times, most recently with kids. I trusted the old head of CDC more than I trust her. She is just another Political Hack.

"Anyone who has been potentially exposed to the virus should get tested, the C.D.C. now says. Previous guidance recommended testing only for fully vaccinated people who were symptomatic.

In addition to revising its mask guidance on Tuesday, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention also quietly updated its testing recommendations for people who are fully vaccinated against the coronavirus.

The agency now advises that vaccinated people be tested for the virus if they come into contact with someone with Covid-19, even if they have no symptoms. Previously, the health agency had said that fully vaccinated people did not need to be tested after exposure to the virus unless they were experiencing symptoms.

“Our updated guidance recommends vaccinated people get tested upon exposure regardless of symptoms,” Dr. Rochelle P. Walensky, the agency’s director, said in an email to The New York Times. “Testing is widely available.”"
Why on earth get tested if you are vaxxed?

Give them an inch and they are taking the mile.

Enough of this crap.

Time to stop being sheep and to stand up against the various restriction in place and more importantly future restrictions they envision.

No to mandatory vaxxes
No to vaxx passports
No to maks

Etc.

It is amazing how so many people just go along with this crap.

Question of the day:

"As for everyone wearing masks, whether vaccinated or not, that's just crazy talk. Either the vaccine works or it doesn't. If it does, we shouldn't have to wear masks. If it doesn't, why the push to vaccinate people?"

And for R0 4, unvaxxed granny is at IFR 0.27. R0 for delta might be between 5-8. So that's an IFR of 0.34-0.54 (Dad4-if I follow the math it should be a simple linear relationship between R0 and IFR; if you think I'm off let me know). Let's say the Grannies and Grandpa's out there are 80% vaxxed, and the vaxx is 95% efficacious versus mortality. That's still 0.085-0.135 IFR. As we get closer to school starting, vaxx rate is flat, delta is flexing it's muscles a bit, that's what's driving this. Remember, everybody else is paying a penalty to try and drive down the effective IFR for the susceptible segment of the population. If he were still with us, Milton Friedman would be doing an old man dribble in his tidy whities.
Ro4 at 65+44 years old?? Hell I'd say Milton got his money'$ worth at 109 years old. Bestimate Ro 2.5 is .09 for granny. What granny needs at 65+ is the same as everyone else. Good portion controlled meals 6 times a day, sleep 8 hrs a day, healthy weight, daily outdoor exercise, family and friends time. But what they need most is "freedom to choose". That is Milton Freidman.

Back