anybody have the match schedule for the USSDA biobanding event down Norco/Silverlake this Jan 11/12?

Kante

PREMIER
anybody have the match schedule for the USSDA biobanding event down Norco/Silverlake this Jan 11/12?

Not the complete schedule. On the boys side, Surf plays real SoCal Saturday and LAFC Sunday. The games are at 11 am and 2 pm. The bio 1 teams (generally 07s and 06s) are at 11 each day and bio 2 (06/05) is at 2.

Based on that, for boys LAFC vs Pats Saturday and Real SoCal vs Pats Sunday would be the match ups.

If you plan to come down, shoot me a DM and I’ll say hi at the event to thank you for posting all the great content.

Not the complete schedule. On the boys side, Surf plays real SoCal Saturday and LAFC Sunday. The games are at 11 am and 2 pm. The bio 1 teams (generally 07s and 06s) are at 11 each day and bio 2 (06/05) is at 2.

Based on that, for boys LAFC vs Pats Saturday and Real SoCal vs Pats Sunday would be the match ups.

If you plan to come down, shoot me a DM and I’ll say hi at the event to thank you for posting all the great content.
thanks for this! Will ping you if we head down.

Talked to a couple of Pats parents / kids who were there on Saturday and they thought it was pretty ridiculous given that LAFC's "small" teams were even more over-sized relative to the Pats small teams because of just how huge the LAFC kids are to begin with.

Back