An amazing case for reducing gun ownership in America

Gun worshippers are latent homosexuals who hate their own secret homosexuality
One time I visited India and Taj Majal. The temple area is riddled with huge statues that clearly depict erect penises. I was looking at them when a swarthty local guy came to me and asked me if I knew what the statues were about. Being polite and thinking that maybe there's some fascinating Indian mythology behind their obvious shape and form, I told him that no I don't know what they're about. He smirked and whispered to me like a school kid sharing a dirty secret: "They're Lingams or Lings. You know, male sexual organs. Penises." I was like WTF, anyone can see that. But apparently to people in India it is some sort of a religious secret and people are (at least in public) oblivious to the obvious shape of the statues.

Anyhow, that's also how the pro-gun people and gun owners seem to treat their precious guns. They're completely oblivious to the homosexual undertone there is to their passion about guns and the guns themselves. To anyone else, their fascination for hard, powerful, long barreled gun with tons of penetration power is an obvious penis substitute. The gun people don't see how homoerotically rooted their gun enthusiasm really is. They keep cleaning it, like to show it (showing inordinate pride about it), they openly admire other guys' guns, they gently stroke it, and get a tremendous kick out of firing it (equivalent of orgasm and ejaculation). They cherish and worship guns like many men cherish and worship their penis.

It's no wonder they are unable to recognize this latent homosexuality. The pro-gun people are often fanatic anti-homosexuality people and one of the worst things you can do to them is to call them gay. It doesn't matter if you're straight or gay, being called gay shouldn't matter at all if you are secure in your own sexuality. It's a very telling reaction if someone gets upset when he gets called gay: he's not secure in his own sexuality and most certainly harbors secret homosexual fantasies that he can't admit even to himself.

Any anti-gun agenda is a anathema to them. Any opposition is always highly personal - as if someone had called their penis small and inadequate. Some men get offended in a similar way when they're pointed out that only people who have a penis can rape. The gun owners get offended when they're pointed out that guns kill people. WTF? That's what they're made for. All talk about target shooting, hunting or self-protection is just sugar coating the real issue. The guns are made to take lives. Yet, saying so out loud seems to invoke an emotionally charged response ever time and pre-programmed nonsense responses like "No. People kill people. Guns don't kill people". As if people killing people somehow absolves guns that kill people.

So, grow up and give away your guns and stop worshipping them. Hey, it's ok to be openly gay! You don't need your penis substitute.
So now you are bashing queers with little dicks?

Listen, it's not hard to understand what you're seeking as you lovingly describe the gun shaft lengths you desire.
Your macho gun love reveals all too clearly your latencies and, more importantly, that feeling of powerlessness in the world.
Any other view of it (e.g. protection from tyranny) would be irrational and you're not irrational.
You're just operating on a subconscious level, is all.
Careful, you can go blind doing that.

Listen, it's not hard to understand what you're seeking as you lovingly describe the gun shaft lengths you desire.
Your macho gun love reveals all too clearly your latencies and, more importantly, that feeling of powerlessness in the world.
Any other view of it (e.g. protection from tyranny) would be irrational and you're not irrational.
You're just operating on a subconscious level, is all.
Those who can, do
Those who can't talk about it

Like with most blowhards I am suspect of everything these t-swallowers claim

You seem to be confusing America with some white nationalist utopia you've dreamed up. As I told you before Russia is as close as you will get to that, happy hunting comrade.
If you dont like freedom, go somewhere that doesnt have a bill of rights.
If you want government to protect you by restricting your rights, there are countries that will be a better fit for you.
Our country has a constitution that was designed to restrict government.
Not confusing at all.

1200px-Constitution_of_the_United_States%2C_page_1.jpg

Hangs in my House along with the Declaration of Independence....!

If you want government to protect you by restricting your rights, there are countries that will be a better fit for you.
Not confusing at all.
You are babbling.

Not confusing at all.
Tell us about the title of nobility clause.

Back