Amazingcase for increasing gun ownership in America

There’s proof of that every day in England, France, Germany, Sweden, all these places where private citizens don’t routinely have guns. No civilization there. You’re right!
Whereas here? We have cops and kids dying every day from guns...that’s keeping our lid on it.
#Freedom.
England has a history of banning guns.
We dont.
This is why we dont fly the Union Jack in our front yards.

France has a history of bloody revolution.
Stay tuned.

England has a history of banning guns.
We dont.
This is why we dont fly the Union Jack in our front yards.

France has a history of bloody revolution.
Stay tuned.
“Stay tuned” for what?
Another loon... where do they find you people? You were all in online militias or under a rock until Trump showed up?

The sight of Obama woke you up, not any policy, just his appearance . . . we all know how important appearances are to you.
Ya know I have friends who never gave a shit who was attorney general for 40 years. Then they saw that smooth black Eric Holder with his moustache and all of a sudden the “communist” (i.e. black) AG was bent on destroying the country. So transparent!

Ya know I have friends who never gave a shit who was attorney general for 40 years. Then they saw that smooth black Eric Holder with his moustache and all of a sudden the “communist” (i.e. black) AG was bent on destroying the country. So transparent!
Liar, you people shit yourself over GW's AG.
Holder is a crooked cocksucker.
Americans died from his fast and furious.
The only AG ever held in contempt I believe.
And there is this,

Marc Rich, presidential pardon: How Eric Holder facilitated the most unjust presidential pardon in American history.
Slate
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...AxAB&usg=AOvVaw0NESkk2kUQtohlNnSmg3uC&ampcf=1

Liar, you people shit yourself over GW's AG.
Holder is a crooked cocksucker.
Americans died from his fast and furious.
The only AG ever held in contempt I believe.
And there is this,

Marc Rich, presidential pardon: How Eric Holder facilitated the most unjust presidential pardon in American history.
Slate
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...AxAB&usg=AOvVaw0NESkk2kUQtohlNnSmg3uC&ampcf=1
Nonsense. Same kookiness that had Mueller as a whitey bulger guy.
Now I’m going back to tune in to the next “French bloody revolution.” I hope it’s televised.

That other wacko says “French have a history of bloody revolution. Stay tuned.”
I mean, how stupid can you be? It’s not possible to be that dumb and not know it.
Like their hero t they wear stupid like a badge of honor. In here they actually try to out stupid each other . . . hard to who is winning. They all have their own niche in the realm of stupidity. Econ, environ, conspiracy, deviant, grumpy, nonsensical and stupid idiot . . . all they need is their own Snow White.

Like their hero t they wear stupid like a badge of honor. In here they actually try to out stupid each other . . . hard to who is winning. They all have their own niche in the realm of stupidity. Econ, environ, conspiracy, deviant, grumpy, nonsensical and stupid idiot . . . all they need is their own Snow White.
Snowflake Snow White, same same.
You will do just fine.

you tellʻum Whiskets

D3kA_QtXoAAUits.jpg

Back