Albion Cup Predictions

WestOfFive

SILVER
What a great group of G2009. Who may be the "sleeper" in this one. I predict some tough semi games!

Do you have a link please?
nodeOpen.gif
Girls U12
U12 Showcase (Playing 11v11)
Bracket A Bracket B
PLAYERS SC 2009 GIRLS ACADEMY SB (NV)
ALBION SC CENTRAL CAL ALBION G2009 ACADEMY (CAS)
SC BLUES 2009 RENNIE-MULLIGAN (CAS)
ALBION SC G09 ACADEMY (CAS)
FC VALENCIA G09 NAVY (CAS)
GOATS FC TOROS FC G09 (CAS)
U12 Cup (Playing 11v11)
Bracket A Bracket B
KINGMAN SC G09 (AZ)
VALLEY CENTER YOUTH SOCCER VALLEY CENTER HURRICANES (CAS)
ALBION SC 2009 GIRLS PREMIER (CAS)
AYSO UNITED UNITED G2009 (USA)
ALBION SC G09 ACADEMY I (CAS)
EAST COUNTY SURF G2009ACADEMY (CAS)
SOUTH SLAMMERS FC G2009 SCOTT (CAS)
LEGENDS FC G09 BLACK (CAS)

Thank you both.

Not too hard to predict Blues vs Goats in the final...
One question: how many 09 teams do they have at Albion???
How about this question;: How much money are the BLues and Parents spending on these tournaments over the past 12 months. They are traveling more than ECNL teams for 10/11 year old kids. Must be nice

I don't know who will win, but I know that the final is at 6:30 p.m. on a Sunday night, five or so hours away. What is Albion thinking? I don't care who's playing, but the final of the Albion tournament isn't worth getting home at 2 a.m. or spending an extra $200 to stay the night, miss school and work, etc.

When will southern CA clubs do what's best for the kids and not themselves???

Blues vs GOATS final with Goats on top 2-1.

Do any GOATS play with Mambacitas? And if not, will they guest play on the Mambacitas Superteam for SuperCopa?

Blues vs GOATS final with Goats on top 2-1.

Do any GOATS play with Mambacitas? And if not, will they guest play on the Mambacitas Superteam for SuperCopa?

Las Mambacitas = Blues + couple floating members.
I didn’t know they were going to Supercopa as well...

I don't know who will win, but I know that the final is at 6:30 p.m. on a Sunday night, five or so hours away. What is Albion thinking? I don't care who's playing, but the final of the Albion tournament isn't worth getting home at 2 a.m. or spending an extra $200 to stay the night, miss school and work, etc.

Thanks

As long as they make a profit doing it how they do it and parents keep coming back why would they change anything that might affect a profitable business model? Club soccer is one the biggest hustles ever.

You're right. Clubs and families placing soccer tournaments for 11/12 year olds above their safety, and, possibly their work, school, and/or their financial well-being have their priorities slightly out of whack.

Wonder who SLAM 09 are. One would think that’s some sort of Slammers conglomerate but Chino Hills would make no sense.

Glad to see Cali getting some action in, too bad you have to drive so far.

Supercopa will be a bit different with the top Texas teams out of the mix. DKSC and SS will be playing 11v11 at Southern Regionals more than likely.

If teams knew that finals would be that late they would not have signed up. We signed up in early Jan when it looked like CA would never open back up.

If teams knew that finals would be that late they would not have signed up. We signed up in early Jan when it looked like CA would never open back up.

This is the right answer. If you are going to stay an extra day to try and win Dallas Cup, State Cup or the MIC tournament, that might make sense. But most of these teams can just skip the final and meet at Great Park on Monday night without missing school or work or having to drive through the night.

Back