6/23 - 6/25 Tournament Action (04s)

Quite a few tournaments this weekend, post scores / results / comments here for:

Anaheim Surf Invitational
Cerritos Premier Cup
Copa Del Mar
Eagles Summer Classic
Elite Cup
Pats Cup

Good luck everyone, stay cool and hydrated!

Last edited:
Swanson is one of the best coaches in socal. Watched his ecnl national champions u16 team play and they are one of the best teams I have seen in terms of moving the ball and playing great soccer.
They were very composed and knew where their support was at all times. Our girls connected well with small combinations but WCFC did a good job of resetting and playing back. Most likely will face them again in the finals.

Rangers v IE Man U 13-0 (bad game, bad result but Oh well)

Really baller?

Aren't you guys supposed to be a gold team, you play in tournaments no one has ever heard of or play in the lower tiers. Why don't you guys put yourselves out there and play with the big boys!

There is a JUSA friendship tournament coming up since your not playing in Surf Cup

What happened to you guys

IE Surf RB 2-0 over WCFC in finals. WCFC plays out the back and plays some beautiful soccer. CS is teaching them to play the game right.

Really baller?

Aren't you guys supposed to be a gold team, you play in tournaments no one has ever heard of or play in the lower tiers. Why don't you guys put yourselves out there and play with the big boys!

There is a JUSA friendship tournament coming up since your not playing in Surf Cup

What happened to you guys
I've never been to a tourney where DD's team walked off with medals feeling more like a loser.

They'll be plenty of other opportunities to play tougher competition, look at it as a weekend to relax, move girls around, work on tactics, etc. It's a long road.
You are right - and I shouldn't speak for the team - just DD. Certainly a first for her - but ice cream did heal (almost) all. :)

Back