USWNT

Rapinoe....on queue..."i'm not going to the fucking white house." she was asked by the reporter, but a better answer would have been "let's win and then worry about that stuff."

https://twitter.com/8by8mag/status/1143595809910530048
I heard that was recorded in January.
If she cleaned up her language, I would 1,000,000% support her. I don't see the need for her to drop the f bomb there. But I've heard plenty of male athletes use much worse language. So, I still support her.
Plenty of high profile athletes have not wanted to meet President's in the past. https://theweek.com/articles/460872/18-athletes-who-refused-visit-white-house
I hope she has a great game on Friday and shuts everybody up.
Mr Trump should probably not really focus on what a single player on a soccer team has to say about him. I'm sure he's got much more important things to worry about.

[QUOTE="timbuck, post: 271988, member: 29
Mr Trump should probably not really focus on what a single player on a soccer team has to say about him. I'm sure he's got much more important things to worry about.[/QUOTE]

No doubt that deep down he’ll be rooting for the US to lose so he can talk some crap to Rapinoe. Book it.

Loser joe has nothing better to do than take a crap on otherwise interesting threads.
You were probably sitting in a pool of your own feces due to your increasingly problematic dementia while you typed that last post. First wipe away the crap that is caked to you before you talk crap about others.

You were probably sitting in a pool of your own feces due to your increasingly problematic dementia while you typed that last post. First wipe away the crap that is caked to you before you talk crap about others.

Looks like loser joe found a friend.

My friend says there is a “Trump Curse”
for those athletes that say they will not visit the White House after they are crowned champions....
Before they even win...... and then they lose in the playoffs ....this curse better not be true.

If USA loses it will be because they lost to the better team that day or the coach was too loyal to some players that should have been pulled earlier or should have not been in the starting lineup...

If USA loses it will be because they lost to the better team that day or the coach was too loyal to some players that should have been pulled earlier or should have not been in the starting lineup...

If the US loses it will be because of our English coach and her converting us to Europe. This is America and we need American solutions that take American culture and values into consideration.

If the US loses it will be because of our English coach and her converting us to Europe. This is America and we need American solutions that take American culture and values into consideration.
MAP I am not sure what you mean by this post. How is she making us into Euros? What would be different w an American solution ? I don't see it. Maybe you are being sarcastic? Maybe I need some Henny to see it better.

MAP I am not sure what you mean by this post. How is she making us into Euros? What would be different w an American solution ? I don't see it. Maybe I need some Henny to see it better.

She is trying to change the US model on the women’s side to a European Academy/Professional model which works in Europe due to the small travel distances and great transit infrastructure. Regarding this game it will be due to lineup decisions.

The good news is that our player pool is so deep that a good coach will always be able to produce a top tier US team even if it doesn’t capture all of the best players. We can get by with most of the best simply because China and India don’t have their shit together yet regarding women’s soccer.

MAP I am not sure what you mean by this post. How is she making us into Euros? What would be different w an American solution ? I don't see it. Maybe you are being sarcastic? Maybe I need some Henny to see it better.

I have to save the Henny Hen Hen for special occasions. My tolerance for liquor has gone way down so I mostly stick to the hops and the grapes.

I heard that was recorded in January.
If she cleaned up her language, I would 1,000,000% support her. I don't see the need for her to drop the f bomb there. But I've heard plenty of male athletes use much worse language. So, I still support her.
Plenty of high profile athletes have not wanted to meet President's in the past. https://theweek.com/articles/460872/18-athletes-who-refused-visit-white-house
I hope she has a great game on Friday and shuts everybody up.
Mr Trump should probably not really focus on what a single player on a soccer team has to say about him. I'm sure he's got much more important things to worry about.
And she should STFU and play.

I think Dunn is in such a tough position. She plays forward in real life and is not a left back. So she has to think out there. Now she is up against speedy, strong world class frenchie forwards. Plus can our own forwards can keep possession of the ball for a minute ??? Can our own mids play with the forwards and not launch scud missiles from 40 yards out and turn the ball back over ?? This is what I saw as issues vs Spain. I hope we can prevail Friday.

OHara is not a right back either. She consistently turns the ball over and tends to be positionally lost defending.
Her body language is horrible.
Yes, she can go forward, but Friday is about defending. Ertz has a lot of covering to do with Dunn and OHara.

Back