Trump and his supporters loves this shutdown

A lot of people went to jail that were very close to the president. A lot of that was based on conspiracy. Nobody inquired as to how many votes the break-in got for them.
You may not like the laws, but there you have it.
You Fries U grads crack me up with your dissimilar comparisons. Kek!

You Fries U grads crack me up with your dissimilar comparisons. Kek!
I tried to explain to you that conspiracy to commit a crime is itself a crime. You fail to understand. Why am I not surprised? Your cover, as always, is to resort to glib nonsense. But Joe is a fan...you have him fooled!

I tried to explain to you that conspiracy to commit a crime is itself a crime. You fail to understand. Why am I not surprised? Your cover, as always, is to resort to glib nonsense. But Joe is a fan...you have him fooled!
I have just one question.
If stone was such a danger (27 armed agents, sidearms and rifles) why was a camera crew there filming and if CNN wasn't there filming would we have known there were 27 agents to arrest a 66 year old white collar suspect who doesn't own a firearm?

I have just one question.
If stone was such a danger (27 armed agents, sidearms and rifles) why was a camera crew there filming and if CNN wasn't there filming would we have known there were 27 agents to arrest a 66 year old white collar suspect who doesn't own a firearm?
You’re asking me? I don’t know.

My best guess is that Mueller wanted to stick it to him for being a loudmouth, treasonous (in Mueller’s view, it appears) braggart.
And I’m guessing he’ll do hard time because he won’t roll over on the boss. What did Manafort say? “Sometimes Trump and Stone are so intertwined, sometimes it’s hard to tell who is who...”

What crime did they conspire to commit?

Did they conspire wit the Russians too?
Hey man, you know what I know about the people who keep lying and recusing themselves and getting arrested and pleading guilty for secret Russian contacts. It seems pretty obvious. And Trump was defending Putin and talking about how great he was as far back as ‘14.
I’d love to see those tax returns.

Hey man, you know what I know about the people who keep lying and recusing themselves and getting arrested and pleading guilty for secret Russian contacts. It seems pretty obvious. And Trump was defending Putin and talking about how great he was as far back as ‘14.
I’d love to see those tax returns.
Me too. Maybe Maddow can retrieve them for you. There are no secret russian contacts. We give them an embassy in the U.S. And I’ll tell you who was defending the Russians:

And I’m guessing he’ll do hard time because he won’t roll over on the boss. What did Manafort say? “Sometimes Trump and Stone are so intertwined, sometimes it’s hard to tell who is who...”
Seem a bit of a coincidence that CNN was the first to report the manaford and gates indictments.

Back