Top 10 Thread

Parents of course, people want their kids to be Superstars. But team is still too 2 in their age group only behind Blues.
So your saying the parents are pulling them out from his team...I last time I heard it was due to Cruz's craziness. I was wondering if someone was able to shed some light.

So your saying the parents are pulling them out from his team...I last time I heard it was due to Cruz's craziness. I was wondering if someone was able to shed some light.
The core of this team has been playing together for more than 2 years now, girls come and go but the original girls are the only ones that stick around.

CDA Slammers have been playing with 1 sub this season and the only team that had beaten this team is the Blues team. So that's not shabby

The core of this team has been playing together for more than 2 years now, girls come and go but the original girls are the only ones that stick around.

I have spoken to a few parents that have left Cruz team and it’s always the same reasons. Practices are really bad, he yells at the girls and puts them down, zero communication to the parents, etc. These comments might be from bitter parents but to hear it from that many I have to think it may be true. It seems he is really good at finding talented players but he can’t develop them. Hope this helps.

I have spoken to a few parents that have left Cruz team and it’s always the same reasons. Practices are really bad, he yells at the girls and puts them down, zero communication to the parents, etc. These comments might be from bitter parents but to hear it from that many I have to think it may be true. It seems he is really good at finding talented players but he can’t develop them. Hope this helps.
I can only speak from my experience, 2 girls left the team 1 starter and 1 sub player, both wanted more playing t
I can only speak from experience, CDA Slammers are a bunch of tough skillful girls that get the job done.
So you can really knock the results

Seen him direct practice and coach games and ive never seen him yell or put down a player (trust me i would of been barking on him) as far as the practices , well they are very limited maybe do to the lack of girls that show up to practice. i guess he needs to be more firm on players(parents, what 7-8 year old drives him/her self? ) that dont have the same commitment as the rest, hes need of wanting the W gets in the way of the development.

That's flight 1 wonder how the flight 2 and 3 are doing? Wonder who is going to move up or down in flight levels.
For state cup? Real So Cal NR and Slammers Bryant have been dominating their flight 2 divisions. Hard to gauge how Coast, Presidio or SCDSL flight 3 teams are doing since there's so much variance in playing levels. I'm guessing very few teams will play up a flight at state cup...everybody wants to sand bag and win, right?

For state cup? Real So Cal NR and Slammers Bryant have been dominating their flight 2 divisions. Hard to gauge how Coast, Presidio or SCDSL flight 3 teams are doing since there's so much variance in playing levels. I'm guessing very few teams will play up a flight at state cup...everybody wants to sand bag and win, right?
Your probably right about the sand bagging ....curious to see how many players will be leaving their current team to go to another team when the roster freeze is over in Dec.

Where's JohnSnow when we need him to give us the latest scoop? Curious to see how good that Nevada team is...I'm sure the final/rematch against Blues should be a good one.
Definitely...the Blues coach should have a good strategy in place if he is a true strategic coach vs being one of those that is more specialize in skills.

Back