Today in Fascism

This is the best and so typical of these spoiled idiots. They spew violent, racist hate and then cry like little babies when they get busted.

In the parlance of the maga cult are those arrested not hostages of political persecution?

In the parlance of the maga cult are those arrested not hostages of political persecution?
I don't know maga's position, nor do I care, but threatening violence on public officials and trespassing on private property are clearly statutory crimes. Do you think these individuals are being prosecuted for political reasons?

Joe appears to support these hateful protests:

'It is especially important that we remember the power of young people shaping this country today, of all days, as we once again witness the leadership of those peaceful student-led protests on campuses like Columbia and Yale and Berkeley and many others,' Ocasio-Cortez said.

Moments later, Biden came onstage and commended AOC, telling the crowd, 'You know, I learned a long time ago - listen to that lady, listen to that lady.'

Does Biden's apparent support for anti-semitic protests concern you? or does he not understand what these anti-Israel protestors are saying and doing? (try to answer without any Trump whataboutism).

How could I forget? It's the same ambulance chaser. Are we also pretending that's a real photo? I mean, if we're suspending disbelief and all...

I give you credit, though. Thousands of traffic stops everyday and you had to source Jackie Chiles. Cops must be doing something right.
You have already admitted that you didn't watch the video. Therefore, your having any further comment on it is, to use a current term, ridiculous.

You have already admitted that you didn't watch the video. Therefore, your having any further comment on it is, to use a current term, ridiculous.
1. He's an ambulance chaser.
2. He edits his videos.
3. You suddenly having an issue with police is curiously random... at best.

If you want to go around hyping someone that fines businesses because they forgot to paint their ADA ramp yellow, have at it. We've got much bigger fish to fry than people refusing to cooperate with police and make interactions easier for everyone.

1. He's an ambulance chaser.
2. He edits his videos.
3. You suddenly having an issue with police is curiously random... at best.

If you want to go around hyping someone that fines businesses because they forgot to paint their ADA ramp yellow, have at it. We've got much bigger fish to fry than people refusing to cooperate with police and make interactions easier for everyone.
q.e.d.

Hillary Clinton Says Donald Trump Wants to ‘Kill’ and ‘Imprison’ His Political Opposition

Well, well, look who has opinion now on what Trumps gonna do when he wins in November. Killary, you started all this shit, and you got your boys espola and Husker Du believing all your lies. The facts are the facts. Barak, Joe, Hunter and Killary have gone after Trump for 8 years to arrest him and many attempts on his life. Total loser's and hypocrites

Back