The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

We learn a bit about the elements that CNN and other media are reporting as a Trump falsehood, that the two of them knew each other. Carroll confirms that the two only met "briefly" once in a social party setting, something Trump, with his massive social life, is very likely to have no memory of. Cooper then cites it reason to say they knew each other. Not even Carroll admitted that.

She came off as an attention-seeking self-aggrandiser, with some saying she flirted with Cooper (I didn't catch this) but pretty obviously someone almost looking for some kind of affirmation about her own attractiveness. Cooper spoke of something I had noted earlier here, and that Trump himself later brought up -- that Carroll was hardly the kind of woman Trump would have sought out in 1995 or 1995 "not my type," given his well-known fascination at the time with models and beauty queens. While Carroll is not bad-looking, she didn't come anywhere near that category. But she wants Cooper to know this: she was "probably the most attractive woman at Bergdorf." Then several times, she wanted Cooper to know: "I'm so glad that I'm not his type," and "I love that I'm not his type," kind of killing her own credibility after making her argument about her good-lookingness. If she wasn't his type, why would he be coming onto her, especially since they didn't know each other?

She did support that Trump had exacting standards for female beauty, complaining that he called then-Miss Universe Alicia Machado, who got very fat indeed during her term, of being "fat." She was fat and Trump kicked up a fuss because it was Machado's job to be the beauty queen. Trump could be quite particular about things like this. I remember how they had to cover up Machado's weight issues with a black long-sleeved gown and dark lighting on her final runway walk.

Trump supposedly complained about her being "so old" at age 52, which would confirm the "not my type" argument, too.

She shifted her story a bit about the Bergdorf lingerie department, which I pointed out earlier, didn't exist on a floor with evening gowns the way Macys is. She said it had bathing suits and cruise wear, leaving off the evening gowns this time, and instead of all the dressing room doors open, there was just one. Hmmm, now her memory is suddenly clear? Cooper sure as heck wasn't going to probe on that.

How does she defend her credibility? By pointing out 15 other women who've made accusations against Trump. By her logic, since they made those unproven charges, then she must be believed? That's not a reason.

Is this your indictment of QE? Sheesh you people like arguing with yourselves.

Sorry Bruh, you are incomprehensible. And I'll take my economicalish jeanius advice from someone who can afford (illegal!) health insurance and whose house wasn't repossessed in a foreclosure by his bank...

Now, let's see how Don the Con deals with the post-tax cut slowdown, little interest rate cushion and "tariff wars..." The worst thing is we could actually get some IP theft gives out of China - which is the most important thing - and some market access if they did this thing right, but the folks around Don the Con just want to job the margins around his pointless rantings so they send him wobbling off in every direction like a guy playing blindman's bluff.

Sorry Bruh, you are incomprehensible. And I'll take my economicalish jeanius advice from someone who can afford (illegal!) health insurance and whose house wasn't repossessed in a foreclosure by his bank...

Now, let's see how Don the Con deals with the post-tax cut slowdown, little interest rate cushion and "tariff wars..." The worst thing is we could actually get some IP theft gives out of China - which is the most important thing - and some market access if they did this thing right, but the folks around Don the Con just want to job the margins around his pointless rantings so they send him wobbling off in every direction like a guy playing blindman's bluff.

WANTED: Spigot Boy

6 consecutive years of experience in QE required. Start Date July 1, 2019.

WANTED: Spigot Boy

6 consecutive years of experience in QE required. Start Date July 1, 2019.

You got this huli huli. You can do it with one hand, and keep reading your airport books with the other.

Find your house yet? Or you on the lame for trying to buy (illegal) health insurance?

QE + tax cut deficit loan stimulus... can't wait to see what that gets us!

When is Killary going to jail!!!!!!!

You guys promised!!!!!!!!!

I'm starting to think you alt-right nazi nuts aren't honest!

wahhhhhhahahahahahhhhhhh

Back