The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

Today's Hearings............

r

A Democratic Ship Wreck............!
I am sure the Democrats will now leave Trump alone for the rest of his term.

I'm sure this is fake - it shows t standing in front of an image of the Presidential seal at the Turning Point rally in which the arrowheads have been replaced by golf clubs.

Screen-Shot-2019-07-24-at-10.24.05-PM.png

melaniatrump_0.jpg

Saul Loeb/AFP/Getty Images
Melania Trump Prepares For Christmas As Mueller Hearing Unfolds
by Molly PrinceJuly 24, 2019

First Lady Melania Trump revealed on Wednesday that while former Special Counsel Robert Mueller was testifying on his investigation into Russian interference during the 2016 presidential election, she was officially kicking off the White House’s Christmas preparations.

“#Christmas planning has begun in the East Wing at the [White House],” the first lady announced on Twitter. “I’m looking forward to sharing our final vision for this unique tradition in the coming months.”

Don’t Be Gaslit, Today’s Hearings Were a Total Disaster for Robert Mueller and the Democrats

Posted at 8:00 pm on July 24, 2019 by Bonchie

mueller-house-hearing-2-620x317.jpg

Former special counsel Robert Mueller, is sworn in before he testifies before the House Judiciary Committee hearing on his report on Russian election interference, on Capitol Hill, in Washington, Wednesday, July 24, 2019. (AP Photo/Andrew Harnik)

A few days ago, I opined that today’s hearings with Robert Mueller before Congress would be a total dud. I said that nothing worthwhile would come from them. I also, even though I didn’t write it at the time, felt that Mueller would likely come in and be sharp, able to deflect questioning with some semblance of skill while sticking to his report.

I was wrong. Today was not a dud. It was an abject disaster for Robert Mueller and the Democrats

We actually learned a lot. For instance, that Mueller was simply a figurehead who had very questionable knowledge of his own report. He didn’t know who Fusion GPS was. He claimed the Steele dossier, which was directly related to Russian election interference, was “outside” his purview. We also learned that Mueller is not the sharp edged, ruthless prosecutor he’s been built up as. In fact, he presented himself as a man not in control of all his faculties. He stammered, constantly complained he couldn’t hear, repeated himself, got confused multiple times, and contradicted his own past statements.

In essence, Robert Mueller made the case today, inadvertently, that Republicans have been making for years.

CNN Throws In the Towel, Calls the Mueller Hearing for Trump

Posted at 4:45 pm on July 24, 2019 by Brandon Morse

Untitled-1-5-620x370.jpg

What you’re about to watch is likely one of the most painful things CNN has ever had to endure, and it definitely hurt them more than it hurt me.

After years of useless investigation, millions of taxpayer dollars wasted, and no shortage of “bombshell” news reports that “signal the beginning of the end for the Trump administration,” the Mueller investigation has now been so discredited that even CNN is throwing its hands up in the air declaring this a victory for Trump.

And it’s all thanks to this disastrous Mueller hearing.

“White House officials and the President’s Republican allies are walking away from this morning’s hearing and viewing it as a success,” said CNN White House correspondent Caitlin Collins.

Collins noted that Republicans went in not knowing what would happen, but walked out confident that the Democrats last best grasp at impeachment is now a hollow pipe dream.

‘Disaster’: Robert Mueller Testimony Backfires on Democrats as Republicans Move in for the Kill
Pelosi-Press-Conference-640x480.jpg

Alex Wroblewski/Getty Images
MATTHEW BOYLE24 Jul 2019Washington, D.C.9,502
9:59
Democrats are reeling after a horrendous day for their party on Capitol Hill with former Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s testimony unraveling their case against President Donald Trump, all while Republicans seek to capitalize on the serious missteps by a group of committee leaders and Democrat leadership in the House.

The bad day for the Democrats was shown in no better way than that Speaker Nancy Pelosi was a whopping 48 minutes late to a planned 5:00 p.m. press conference after Mueller’s testimony, where she was flanked by the chairmen of the two committees before which Mueller testified and a third who has helped the investigation.

During the press conference, a babbling Pelosi struggled to explain for more than 20 minutes what the public learned from Mueller’s oftentimes incoherent testimony–all while she, House Intelligence Committee chairman Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA), House Judiciary Committee chairman Rep. Jerry Nadler (D-NY), and House oversight committee chairman Rep. Elijah Cummings (D-MD), attempted to explain away the path forward for Democrat leadership, which is again rebuffing calls for a formal impeachment inquiry of the president after Mueller’s dud of a hearing on Wednesday.

JULY 25, 2019
Time to Wheel Robert Mueller Away
By William F. Marshall
How did a man in such a sorry state of such self-evident mental decline get appointed to head up one of the most significant investigations in American law-enforcement history?

That is the question one would be forgiven for asking watching Robert Mueller’s testimony before the House Judiciary Committee regarding his investigation into alleged “collusion” between the Trump presidential campaign and Russia. The number of times he sat, mouth agape, while direct and straightforward questions were put to him, only to ask that the questions be repeated, was striking. “What was the question?” was one of Mr. Mueller’s most oft-repeated responses. The amount of stammering, stumbling, “ehs”, and “uhs” was almost embarrassing to watch. Even Democrats were obviously frustrated by Mueller’s halting, timorous responses, especially regarding President Trump’s alleged “obstruction” of the government’s investigation.

The image wasn’t helped when the first Republican to question Mueller, Rep. Doug Collins of Georgia, said he would make an extra effort to speak slowly for Mueller’s benefit. That kindness didn’t seem to help Mueller’s comprehension, based on the number of times he continued to ask that questions be repeated, or the time when he directly contradicted what he had written in “his” report: Saying that, in colloquial terms, “collusion” and conspiracy were not the same thing, whereas his report said they were.

Mueller did his best, given his declining faculties, to bob and weave, as Republicans did an estimable job of putting very reasonable, and often biting, questions to him. He frequently invoked the mantras “That’s outside my purview”, or “I can’t get into that”, or “I’ll stand by the report.” But those invocations only reinforced what has been apparent for months -- that Mueller was a figurehead who never effectively ran the Special Counsel investigation and didn’t know his own report’s contents.

Moreover, it was never really an “investigation” to begin with. It was an extension of a political destruction operation begun by CIA Director John Brennan and FBI Director James Comey in the spring of 2016, working with Hillary Clinton’s operatives and the complicit media, by mounting a bogus “counterintelligence investigation” of Trump and his campaign. After Brennan and Comey were ejected from the government following Trump’s election, the ball was then picked up by Mueller’s Special Counsel investigation, which was really run by Andrew Weissmann, a legal thug of the first order, as I discussed in these pages last month.

212787_5_.png
The excellent metaphor by Rep. Tom McClintock of Mueller’s report being a smoking bag of flaming manure left on the front porch of America’s doorstep was only inaccurate in one respect. He suggested that after Mueller deposited the malodorous sack on the front step, Mueller rang the doorbell and ran away. What was clear from Mueller’s testimony was that he is incapable of running anywhere, so after dropping and lighting the bag of excrement, Andrew Weissmann pushed Mueller’s wheelchair away at fast as his legs could carry him.

A popular refrain for many of the representatives, mostly Democrats but some Republicans, was to thank Mueller for his service as a Marine officer in Vietnam leading a rifle company and being awarded a Bronze Star with V and a Purple Heart. Those were truly valorous acts and worthy of all our gratitude as Americans, but the real tragedy is that that meritorious service is now being diminished by its use as a cynical shield to protect a man who sacrificed his integrity by putting America through an excruciating two-year long attack on its President with a specious, politically-motivated “investigation.” That treacherous role far eclipsed Mueller’s creditable service half a century ago in Southeast Asia.

One of the frequently repeated phrases among the preening Democrats in the Mueller hearing, applied to President Trump, was “No one is above the law.” I find this amusing, as this is the tag line of Judicial Watch, which has been one of the most effective instruments in Washington for exposing the machinations of the Deep State and the Hillary campaign in their plot to undermine Donald Trump. Those Deep Staters simply cannot abide the man or the fact that their beloved Hillary Clinton, whom they believed was destined for the presidency, lost to him. Wheeling out Robert Mueller didn’t help their cause. The American people don’t favor impeaching the President, with only 27 percent of Americans supporting impeachment, and Nancy Pelosi certainly doesn’t, recalling that impeachment caused President Clinton’s rise in popularity.

My point in this column is not to gratuitously mock a befuddled old man who could not remember which president first appointed him to high office. My point is to illustrate that Robert Mueller no longer has the wits to oversee a true large-scale investigation and did not do so in the case of the so-called investigation into Trump-Russia collusion, because it was not an investigation in the first place and Mueller was not really its head. He allowed himself, a nominal “Republican,” to be used as the figurehead of a political, faux-legal “investigative team,” populated by rabid, Trump-hating Democratic lawyers, designed to give the Democrats in Congress a glidepath toward impeaching President Trump. And for that, Mueller deserves both our mockery and contempt.

I'm sure this is fake - it shows t standing in front of an image of the Presidential seal at the Turning Point rally in which the arrowheads have been replaced by golf clubs.

Screen-Shot-2019-07-24-at-10.24.05-PM.png
On further review that is a great prank pulled on the t-youth and the liar in chief himself, hilarious! "45 is a puppet"

"There were many (written) questions the president* did not answer?"
"True"
"There were also many questions that the president's* answers went contrary to what you knew to be true, so the president* lied?"
"Generally"

So the t campaign played footsie with Russia, getting to third base but not fully consumating the relationship (as far as we know) and republicans and t-suckers are good with that as long as it got the "W". America and democracy be damned. What has this admin done to protect the democratic process besides inviting more intervention?

So the t campaign played footsie with Russia, getting to third base but not fully consumating the relationship (as far as we know) and republicans and t-suckers are good with that as long as it got the "W". America and democracy be damned. What has this admin done to protect the democratic process besides inviting more intervention?
Why didn’t Obama fix it before the 2016 election the hen he was the president and he knew about it?

Hey dumb fucks,
Obama POTUS
Brennan the commie CIA head under Obama
Comey FBI head under Obama
When did this Russia election interference happen?

Back