Texas Border..

Trump... build the wall.

Biden... open borders.

Tell me Sunshine.. which one is a solution?

Careful... you're liable to make dipshit google this and realize JoeTato has been quietly finishing what Trump started after bashing him.

Two of them (husband and wife) lived with us for almost a year. Also, I'm not sure whether to count the Filipina "auntie" who lived with us and worked for us as a nanny for longer than that.

So you were harboring fugitives? Because people that enter our country and stay, illegally, are criminals.

Let me guess... they "voluntarily" paid taxes, too, right? Because fugitives are willing to risk being caught doing that.

t told the Republicans in the House to shut down the bipartisan border protection bill, so they did.

That's correct. Do you know why? Because you libtards spent the last 3 years not giving a rat's ass about keeping it closed, so you're not going to be allowed to lie to the sheep just before an election like you normally do. You won't be allowed to 'fix' the problem you deliberately created.

You know, Fudd, just like Gavin suddenly has a problem with smash and grabs? You clowns don't fool anybody.

Biden flew in farmers? Husker Du says "They" built it. What a Con Job by losers.

View attachment 20185

Funny how libtards have no problem with JoeTato flying illegals all over the country, in the middle of the night on the U.S. taxpayer dime, but when Abbott and DeSantis do it in the middle of the day to expose JoeTato... it's "racist". LMFAO!

Interesting. I guess when you really need the vote of someone that has no education, can't speak English, has no money and no immediate future, you're okay with having them leapfrog the line and continue working 12 hours a day for $50. And no, a driver's license and legal documents aren't a must for you libtards. You're happy to give them a license, no car insurance, and sooner than later the right to vote in our country. Why? Because the welfare party needs votes and who better to provide them other than people relying on welfare?

I guess, for YOUR purposes, it beats bringing knowledgeable farm workers here legally to make sure they have proper benefits and wages.

Clown.
Look at this add that popped up. People are now getting replaced or will die from the jabs. No SS# needed and these Marxist losers will let them vote. The darkness of cheating is being exposed. Killary just said today that Joe needs to go because he's too old. Gavin the Lefty is in the bullpen. Big Mike is 100% with Joe but if Joe quits because he can't walk or talk, then maybe Big Mike will run. Garvey, Cey, Lopes and Russell might all have to run to save Chinafornia. We all got sold down the river by Dad4, espola, Husker Du and Surf Futbol

1709669091349.png

Look at this add that popped up. People are now getting replaced or will die from the jabs. No SS# needed and these Marxist losers will let them vote. The darkness of cheating is being exposed. Killary just said today that Joe needs to go because he's too old. Gavin the Lefty is in the bullpen. Big Mike is 100% with Joe but if Joe quits because he can't walk or talk, then maybe Big Mike will run. Garvey, Cey, Lopes and Russell might all have to run to save Chinafornia. We all got sold down the river by Dad4, espola, Husker Du and Surf Futbol

View attachment 20186

Give it 5 minutes, Crush. They'll be able to send in their ballots with an update to the app. No identification required.

That's correct. Do you know why? Because you libtards spent the last 3 years not giving a rat's ass about keeping it closed, so you're not going to be allowed to lie to the sheep just before an election like you normally do. You won't be allowed to 'fix' the problem you deliberately created.

You know, Fudd, just like Gavin suddenly has a problem with smash and grabs? You clowns don't fool anybody.
No, they don't. I watched live on Tel A Vision in 2020 Santa Monica Cops allowing thugs to smash & grab businesses. It was planned!!!

Both are bs from your bubble.

Wow... this one must really screw with your Beetlejuice head. I guess inviting them here by saying they can just claim, "asylum" and not be sent back, JoeTato feels 3-years of gaining new voters is enough? Oh, that's right, 9 months until the election!

You support Trump I support people looking to work for a better life. I’ll take border jumpers over Putin loving insurrectionist every time.

Putin loving? Funny... when Trump and conservatives ran the White House, Putin wasn't murdering Ukrainians. What changed?

I guess you only care about "people looking to work for a better life" if they don't respect our laws, right? They're more important to you than the same people doing it the right way?

Clown.

So you were harboring fugitives? Because people that enter our country and stay, illegally, are criminals.

Let me guess... they "voluntarily" paid taxes, too, right? Because fugitives are willing to risk being caught doing that.
No criminals were involved.

Putin loving? Funny... when Trump and conservatives ran the White House, Putin wasn't murdering Ukrainians. What changed?

I guess you only care about "people looking to work for a better life" if they don't respect our laws, right? They're more important to you than the same people doing it the right way?

Clown.
I'm in Guatemala helping my wife help her parents. The Pueblo I'm living at is amazing with hard-working folks. Poor? Yes, but happy and working very hard. The trash business here sucks and I have a few ideas that could make it better. However, my wife's Teo told me it wouldn't look good for a Gringo to take business away from the locals. I told him it was just an idea, and I would never get in the trash business. I can't imagine Americans coming here illegally and taking these peoples jobs. The lie from espola is no one will pick the veggies. Not for $50 a day. $20 an hour and I would pick for that wage as a teenager. I have 8 avocado trees at my wife's property, and I climb them and pick them all the time because I love avos.

Back