Spring '18 results

Utah Valley 0-1 CSUN
UNLV 0-0 Utah Valley
UNLV 0-2 BYU

I want to say BYU beat CSUN, but I do not know the score.

I liked that event last year. Multiple teams, multiple games. I guess that I will just sit back and wait for August....

Long Beach State 4 - San Diego State 0
USD 4 - San Diego State 1
USC 0 - Fullerton 0
USC 2 - Pepperdine 0
Pepperdine 2 - Fullerton 0

UCLA only plays pro teams.

UCLA @ LMU game time tonight was changed to 5pm. The Bruins will be without 8 starters including their entire defense, their All-American forward and midfielder (she might play) and another starting forward that was 1st team All PAC 12 and another starting midfielder with the U20s. Should be a good game. I won't be there. I'm kinda enjoying the time away. GO BRUINS!!!

UCLA @ LMU game time tonight was changed to 5pm. The Bruins will be without 8 starters including their entire defense, their All-American forward and midfielder (she might play) and another starting forward that was 1st team All PAC 12 and another starting midfielder with the U20s. Should be a good game. I won't be there. I'm kinda enjoying the time away. GO BRUINS!!!

Good luck in the new era!

Good luck in the new era!

Not sure what you mean. However, they will be fine come August. Should have a sharp, polished squad ready to add another star to the kit. I will be booking my flight to the College Cup in Cary early again like I did in September last year.

See you there?

Not sure what you mean. However, they will be fine come August. Should have a sharp, polished squad ready to add another star to the kit. I will be booking my flight to the College Cup in Cary early again like I did in September last year.

See you there?

The new era: I think you would agree with me that Josh left some big shoes to fill. I also agree with you that UCLA has final four talent once again.

As far as stars are concerned, my kit has two already, and yes we would love a third.

How was LMU?

The new era: I think you would agree with me that Josh left some big shoes to fill. I also agree with you that UCLA has final four talent once again.

As far as stars are concerned, my kit has two already, and yes we would love a third.

How was LMU?

I wasn't there. Heard it was 1-0 LMU. 12 field players available and 2 keepers. Head coach wasn't there.

Regarding Josh he will be sorely missed by all and is a helluva recruiter. He started with a #1 recruiting class and his 2020 class should be another one so he left the cupboard well stocked. The other coaches are ready to pick up the slack and it doesn't hurt to have great product to pitch. The last class to affect my player is stocked with some exciting talent and two players who she has played with. With only one senior starter this year and two U17 YNT starters at her position coming in I feel pretty good about these next two years.

3 of the best 10 teams in the country next season are in the PAC 12 and it's probably even money that at least two will be in Cary. Believe it or not I wouldn't even mind yoU guy$ Crashing the party.

Good luck to you and your player except on November 2nd as usual.

USC 0 - CSUN 0
UCLA 1 - LBSU 0
LBSU 4 - LMU 0
Fullerton 4 - LMU 3
USD 2 - Cal State LA 2
Fullerton 3 - Cal Poly Pomona 2
LMU 2 - Cal Poly Pomona 1
LMU 2 - Bakersfield 1
LBSU 4 - Bakersfield 0
Santa Clara 3 - UCSB 1
Cal 5 - Sac St. 0

Back