OMG

Speaking of peace, you don't hear much about ISIS anymore, I wonder if the media is just protecting Trumps legacy or are most of the towel-headed, goat-fucking, child rapists are dead.

Media wouldn't protect POTUS.....

Those @#&%s are out scissoring goats at higher elevations.......

It's sad hpw the loons in here will be quick to post fake news but yet when something as despicable as a political cartoonist making fun of a ten year girl they go silent... says so much about them and their political party.

It's sad hpw the loons in here will be quick to post fake news but yet when something as despicable as a political cartoonist making fun of a ten year girl they go silent... says so much about them and their political party.

Only a Democratic PUSSY MAN would even think of that subject matter, yet put pen to paper......
Utterly Disgusting and worth a private visit that will forever sear the moment......

We need to stop being surprised by these degenerates.

Yes... Dem's post fake news and that changes everything.
'Derp!

I am not even gonna read this, I hear from Tenacious enough already.
th

More Men Wearing Stilettos...

Ahh right. Because you're obviously the kind of guy with a top level intellect... where it makes sense that you would be pointing out the mental shortcomings in others.

i Am...tHanKs fOR resPonDing :(>:.....nOw abOuT tHaT menTal PrObLem yOu"RE HAvINg....

yOu pOOr PoOr pUUsymAN.*.*--->.. :/

God you're a tool...but I do enjoy your silly little posts. Please continue...

Oh Multi... it's almost like you somehow believe we don't all know this is your undercover screen name.
All I can say is I get of chuckle at anyone who creates a second fake screen name to back up their other anonymous screen name.

Honestly you're like a cartoon of a real person. Only more dumb and boring.

Oh Brokeback Joe... offering to be E's proctologist on the other thread, and now he's posting articles about men wearing heels for me here in this one. It's getting a little weird in here.

There is no " Here " here.....pUUsymAN....

I think you like it....and obviously YOU have never
worked with REAL men pUUsymAN....

Back