OC TOC

Question, do flt 1 teams who finished at the bottom of the rankings, stay flt 1 next season?
In SCDSL, it's all up to the technical directors. Most likely they will sign up their teams at the same level again - otherwise they can't tell parents they have a flight 1 team to offer. Different in CSL where they relegate.

In SCDSL, it's all up to the technical directors.

This isn't true, for new flt 1 teams at least. SCDSL has more to say in the process than what some people think. I was just curious if anyone had seen an unsuccessful flt 1 team get demoted?

This isn't true, for new flt 1 teams at least. SCDSL has more to say in the process than what some people think. I was just curious if anyone had seen an unsuccessful flt 1 team get demoted?

For my son's age group I've seen a beach fc team finish last a few years in a row but they continue to play in tier 1

Was it the League's decision or the team itself?
I could be slightly off here, but I believe the coach of one of the teams wanted to go flight one again (after getting hammered last season), but was denied. Whether it was by the club itself (which doesn't seem to have a lot of control over their individual teams) or the league, I couldn't say. But the team was getting brutalized in flight one tournaments all summer before the final flight decisions were made...

Some of the late evening games were weird, but I guess that was the only way to get it done in 2 days.

liked that all the games for the age group were played on (1) field right after one another. Was tempted to stay and watch other games after we were eliminated.

Some of the late evening games were weird, but I guess that was the only way to get it done in 2 days.

Back