NHB Tournament

No need to get defensive but the truth usually falls somewhere in between. I can't speak for NHB but it is a FACT that LAUFA did use some or at least 1 current academy player(s) for Cerritos and CRL Prelim games. If they were already officially academy players or not is another story.

No need to get defensive but the truth usually falls somewhere in between. I can't speak for NHB but it is a FACT that LAUFA did use some or at least 1 current academy player(s) for Cerritos and CRL Prelim games. If they were already officially academy players or not is another story.

Not been defensive, he is commenting on something he doesn't know. I think LAUFA is one of the last club to name kids to their academy team. Because of that they lost a few kids to other academy teams. I know it's a blog so people can put whatever crap they feel like.

The LAUFA coach said that they used many academy players in the Cerritos Memorial tournament. That was from his mouth. He was honest about it. Thats why I asked?

The reserves team uses Academy players in tournaments and even in CRL. Maybe now that the Academy season has started you will see the actual reserves team.
They used used a couple of defenders in CRL.

The LAUFA coach said that they used many academy players in the Cerritos Memorial tournament. That was from his mouth. He was honest about it. Thats why I asked?

I was commenting on this part of you post.
LAUFA has a long track record of playing lots of their academy team/guest players in tournaments under the weaker teams name. What is the long track record are you talking about ?This is the first year for this academy team.
And that's not what the coach said. At the time of Cerritos Cup they did not have any team or team name laid out. It's was about 50 or so kids practicing together and they pick 15 to go to Cerritos . They could have called themselves the goblins.

The reserves team uses Academy players in tournaments and even in CRL. Maybe now that the Academy season has started you will see the actual reserves team.
They used used a couple of defenders in CRL.

Which tournament? And which CRL game.
In the CRL playin they had 2 players that they haven't made their mind about where to play them so had them play that weekend. Those kids haven't play with the reserves since. Were you the one who offers the coaches money if your kid get on the team?

LAUFA has built a pretty good club. The kids work hard, many are very athletic, they play with a nice style and have good coaching. Do kids move around yes, they do have "Academy Players" fill in on lower teams. No big, it happens. Can't beat join em as Durant says :)

Back