New Team Forming in West Covina

cheaper2keeper

SILVER ELITE
Looking for top flight/silver elite level players to start a new 2005 girls team in the game West Covina Area.

Why pay twice the money for half the practices at an academy club, when all you are truly doing is paying for the academy team's rosters?

Our coach has coached boys the last few years with FCGS and now Celtic. We will practice 3-4 times a week. If your DD is not academy/ECNL caliber yet, we can help you get there.

For more information PM me.

Looking for top flight/silver elite level players to start a new 2005 girls team in the game West Covina Area.

Why pay twice the money for half the practices at an academy club, when all you are truly doing is paying for the academy team's rosters?

Our coach has coached boys the last few years with FCGS and now Celtic. We will practice 3-4 times a week. If your DD is not academy/ECNL caliber yet, we can help you get there.

For more information PM me.
What club is this?

Bump

Looking for something more worth your time and money? $60 a month for training fees gets you 6 and up to 8 hours a week of focused individual development, team problem solving and game IQ training.

if you're tired of the run and chase, 50/50 soccer, we may be a great fit for your dd.

We practice Tuesday, Thursday and Friday (weather permitting) at Walnut Grove Intermediate School 6-8pm. Practice will be mixed with 05 boys team until a full roster has been set. PM me for more details.

Back