MLS NEXT Schedule..

Still no schedule for Phoenix.. But…
MLS Finals are in Murfreesboro, Tennessee
June 14-June 20

Seeing same error on Modular11. MLS Next game results for 2023-2024 were pulled in to SR within the last few days, so not sure if there was a period of time where they were available (and now aren't), or there is a backdoor way to access the results.

I've heard that some of the data wasn't correct.

My bet is that this is why it was disabled again after being enabled for a short time.

At this point, it seem pretty obvious that MLS Next is not having some sort of software issue, or contract problem with a software provider for schedules/results of play. Why are they keeping the results from the general public???

Schedule is gone now too! What the hell. I have been taking my young kid to go watch these games and now have no way to know when they are. Why is this such a mess?

The schedule and standings appear to be back up, I made screenshots so I know when games are to go watch. Cluster is the right word

Everything is currently online (as of 11/9/23) at:

You can get to each team's results, as well as the standings as a whole. Some people are saying that the game results have some errors in them, which will probably be fixed over time.

Back