MLS NEXT Schedule..

Footy30

SILVER ELITE
It's me again... anyone here have the MLS Next schedule link? It was up on the website, now it's down.
Thanks. (I know this upcoming weekend schedule, but that is all that was provided by club)

The schedule will stay up at www.modular11.com/schedule but beyond that there won't be any more updates to mod11. Everything will now run through your club's Kitman Labs site. How will we see scores and info? No clue but it will all be housed in kitman and no more updates to mod11.
Scores are one thing, but it's really annoying not being able to see the times of games for planning ahead.

When … will. .. the … schedules/ standings … be … posted??????

I know I think we are all wanting the same thing.. super annoying. I will cut and paste what another person said on here ..

Here is from @3253 : The schedule will stay up at www.modular11.com/schedule but beyond that there won't be any more updates to mod11. Everything will now run through your club's Kitman Labs site. How will we see scores and info? No clue but it will all be housed in kitman and no more updates to mod11.

I heard not untill after thanksgiving

Seriously?? ughh that sucks. Does anyone know why the schedule isn't posted? we find out time and location Thursday before we play, makes it hard to plan stuff especially because all my kids play club on different teams... like many of you on here.

Back