Looking for a keeper coach in Santa Cruz

MamaBear5

SILVER ELITE
Hi... my kid is going to need a coach to help her recover from a season ending injury. Looking for someone that can help from an extended time off - patient and ready to work with a kid that wants to come back stronger. She will be ready to train after christmas break. Older keeper playing at a high level.

Hi... my kid is going to need a coach to help her recover from a season ending injury. Looking for someone that can help from an extended time off - patient and ready to work with a kid that wants to come back stronger. She will be ready to train after christmas break. Older keeper playing at a high level.
You could try contacting the UCSC assistant coach, MARGARET KERSTING, mkerstin@ucsc.edu I know a number of assistant coaches that work with goalkeepers usually have a side job of training.

You could try contacting the UCSC assistant coach, MARGARET KERSTING, mkerstin@ucsc.edu I know a number of assistant coaches that work with goalkeepers usually have a side job of training.

Exactly my thoughts... also, I believe Cabrillo College is in that general area as well. Check... dare I say it... men's and women's teams.

Back