LEAGUE CUP 2016

Pumas vs Boca . went to 11 pks for each side .
Pumas got the win .
Hats off to Pumas boys they showed true sportmanship to our boys after winning.

Pumas are a great team with a great coach. A very classy dedicated guy who runs great practices.

Bj you have no life. I suggest you to help your son stay on the field an complete a full match. Mm maybe he cant close a game down. 1,800 to play 30 min. Lmao

Dang, how low does a coach have to go. I guess throwing shade at an 11 yr old kid is the new thing. Take the loss with some dignity and grow up, thats some example you're setting. Your team has made great strides over the last 4-5 months but there you go once again overshadowing it with your poor choice of words. To make a long story short, GROW THE **** UP!!!

Just checked the updated scores for b04 league cup looks you're going to have to take both losses with some dignity. Gotta stay humble, otherwise it'll come back and bite you in the rear. Good luck going forward topflight, dont let your ego come before your talented players. At the end of the day they're the performers not you.

Pumas are a great team with a great coach. A very classy dedicated guy who runs great practices.
We played them twice in season and the games got rough in the field and sidelines
But I tell you today after they won the pumas players actually stopped cheering and went over to console our players . I totally did not expect that . the icing on the cake was when I was talking to my son in the parking lot about the game and 3 of them were 6 or 7 cars away and went out of our their way to come and talk to my son and gave him again a hand shake and a bro hug and one specifically told him that he really liked how my son plays. We were not expecting that and my son eyes got watery .
That's what futbol should be all about
Respect !!

Bj you have no life. I suggest you to help your son stay on the field an complete a full match. Mm maybe he cant close a game down. 1,800 to play 30 min. Lmao
What a loser!!!!
I wonder if anyone else other than your manager come on the forum and see the type of $#iT you post.You would be left with no teams. Like the other poster said grow up. You have proven time and time again you can't finish games. You're very Cocky but so are insecured people.
Picking on kids Really?????

Congrats to my friend Jose Luis over Pumas!
Weekend loaded of up and downs, very crazy, unpredictable results.
Beauty of soccer
Great job Boca, Rangers & Celtic.

Beauty of soccer

I wouldn't say the results were unpredictable, some teams matched up with other teams better.

Beauty of soccer

Thanks for showing some class Ferbert. Soccer is in fact unpredictable. Congrats to Pumas.
Did Rangers White add players? I know they were struggling earlier in the year but seem to have put it together.

I wouldn't say the results were unpredictable
Pumas were ready to go back home on their game vs Boca. I said above "My friend Jose Luis" right? We all have great communication before and after our games.
This is the beauty of soccer sir. championships can land everywhere.
Again... well done on Pumas.
They got their last 3 games on pks except for the final vs Rangers.

Thanks for showing some class Ferbert. Soccer is in fact unpredictable. Congrats to Pumas.
Did Rangers White add players? I know they were struggling earlier in the year but seem to have put it together.
idk bro. I don't want to say anything about that team, parents are too sensitive here. Put it like this, It is a good Silver team.
Pumas parents will describe that team better than me.

Back