LEAGUE CUP 2016

ferbert

SILVER ELITE
a lot of talent in some Bronze, Silver and Silver elite teams at CSL
Without doubt, next season will be more balanced. the growth of players will be much accurate.
Great soccer weekend at SB complex.

a lot of talent in some Bronze, Silver and Silver elite teams at CSL
Without doubt, next season will be more balanced. the growth of players will be much accurate.
Great soccer weekend at SB complex.

Not really sure what you are trying communicate but League Cup is a snoozer. BOCA vs Celtic in the final. No other real competition.

Not really sure what you are trying communicate but League Cup is a snoozer. BOCA vs Celtic in the final. No other real competition.
Parent's POV are sometimes rangeless when they turned fanatics.
I am trying to recognize efforts from lower rank teams. many talented players out there looking for a key team or coach to train them and make them shine.
Maybe you left behind what is soccer and how you started with your son.

Parent's POV are sometimes rangeless when they turned fanatics.
I am trying to recognize efforts from lower rank teams. many talented players out there looking for a key team or coach to train them and make them shine.
Maybe you left behind what is soccer and how you started with your son.

No, I just didn't understand what you were trying to communicate. . Always good to recognize those lower level teams and players.

Lots of good players to be approached in parking lots, is that your point? (At first I thought you meant the tournament season is going to be interesting as these good-showing teams grow.)

It's fun for the teams who have just come together following the age change shift. Good to see who has improved.

BF310 vs rangers white in the finals. Nothing special about Celtics or Boca
What a hate on this guy!! fanatic on his own world maybe
Yes, nothing especial about any team, all teams are subject to win or lose.
Hate on my philosophy is repressed love. Maybe you want to join either of these teams.
Boca's coach and manager are good friends, I can hook you up for a tryout and maybe a discount (if your kid is good enough) or I can set you up an appointment to join to Celtic. Lol

What a hate on this guy!! fanatic on his own world maybe
Yes, nothing especial about any team, all teams are subject to win or lose.
Hate on my philosophy is repressed love. Maybe you want to join either of these teams.
Boca's coach and manager are good friends, I can hook you up for a tryout and maybe a discount (if your kid is good enough) or I can set you up an appointment to join to Celtic. Lol

Lmao

WoW should have put a foot in my mouth. The ball is round and BF310 and Boca Jr in PK's...!!!
Not quite close as the score shows
Boca hit one in the top post on a free kick
3 one one with goalie just near the post .
In soccer you gotta put the ball inside the goal and we didn't however we had 70/30 possession of the ball. we did good on our pks.

Wow! I guess that is why TopFlight and Febert were so anxious to sign all those players they were talking about wanting to join Celtic.

Bj you have no life. I suggest you to help your son stay on the field an complete a full match. Mm maybe he cant close a game down. 1,800 to play 30 min. Lmao

Pumas vs Boca . went to 11 pks for each side .
Pumas got the win .
Hats off to Pumas boys they showed true sportmanship to our boys after winning.

Bj you have no life. I suggest you to help your son stay on the field an complete a full match. Mm maybe he cant close a game down. 1,800 to play 30 min. Lmao

Lol. You have no clue! I don't need to go into details about our choices, as it was just that, OUR choice. Could he play a full game, sure, but having anothe keeper has benefited both nicely. It works, we're happy, but hopefully he'll have an opportunity close a game against you come State Cup and your phantom, bolstered roster.

Your decision to go after a player is quite pathetic. But whatever you need to do console yourself from that embarrassing loss.

Back