LAFC GAME

Dear Moderator, please move this topic to the off topic forum or create a new category for this post. This post is racist and is making threats against groups of people. This is the kind of stuff ruins conversation by decent people and there will be no chance of talking about anything of value. For one thing, it tries to make the point that the hoodlums at the LAFC game last week were illegal immigrants. If anyone were to believe that, then British hooligans are not British, and Spanish Ultras are not Spaniards. Also, Joe Arpaio is a known racial profiler and was put in the slammer for it. There is no one more racist. I'd consider an Off Topic 3 category for this type of stuff.
Protecting our borders is not racist, loser.
upload_2018-11-5_8-32-8.jpeg
Jim Reeves - Snowflake - YouTube

Murders, rapists, disease, terrorists, drugs and from the financial issues that come with invaders, white, black, brown, yellow and red.
That's what they used to say about the Irish. Then the Chinese. Then the Italians.

You're here by an accident of your birth and somehow you feel that accident should provide you with special privileges.

It goes on and on and on...

That's what they used to say about the Irish. Then the Chinese. Then the Italians.

You're here by an accident of your birth and somehow you feel that accident should provide you with special privileges.

It goes on and on and on...
Whatever, I am here legally.
The big fish eat the little fish, that's just the way it works and it has for a few years now.

Would you people stop trolling me please?
It is funny when Trump supporters like Joe accuse others of trolling him, as if somehow he is the victim. What happened during the Obama period, you didn't make enough money in the market? Blacks, Mexicans, gays and women got more rights than you can handle? This is America dude, wake up.

It is funny when Trump supporters like Joe accuse others of trolling him, as if somehow he is the victim. What happened during the Obama period, you didn't make enough money in the market? Blacks, Mexicans, gays and women got more rights than you can handle? This is America dude, wake up.
I said I was going to stop posting on this thread, but you had to come and try to save everyone from big, bad Sheriff Joe.
I like you, you are black even though I have not met you. I love black people, I have even been to a Rick James concert.
I grew up and played soccer with a bunch of Mexicans in the 70's and employ 16 of them, legal of course. Nothing against gays as long as they keep it in the closet and don't try any funny business with me.
Women on the other hand are the devils spawn.
The mostly white Obama was the worst mistake this country has made in a long time. He was so bad that the American people elected Trump, think on that for a while.
There you go, it is up to you to figure out which ones are true and which ones I posted just to mess with you.

Back