Games of the Week

Strikers 4-0 over Albion. When this tourney began I figured this was similar to the old days of golf when Tiger was winning all the big ones. Strikers or the field? I'm leaning toward the field, several good teams that can challenge, and even the best team needs a bounce or two to get through. But, man is that team tough....

This team is going to Barcelona in April, MIC tourney, representing for Murica!! 8)

Strikers SC wins, not sure of the score though.
BF310 played strong in the first half against Celtic today, it was 1-1, Celtic was struggling. Lucky for Celtic it looked like they put on there bronze team in the 2nd half and Celtic won 5 or 6 to 1. Muy Loco.

BF310 played strong in the first half against Celtic today, it was 1-1, Celtic was struggling. Lucky for Celtic it looked like they put on there bronze team in the 2nd half and Celtic won 5 or 6 to 1. Muy Loco.
Did you see them do that same thing the day before? WTF? Like some plan

Having a young but experimented coach is hard sometimes. majority of the times this is a privilege that not all the teams have.

My coach at Celtic isn’t afraid to rotate players while he studies the rival teams. Sometimes you will see our defenders attacking, our midfielders defending and our keeper as forward. We have experience playing many formations, I have had seen my team played 3-4-3, 5-4-1, 4-3-3 or even 4-2-4.

For many ordinary eyes out there, these are novice movements, which is acceptable, we all see things differently.

BF310 is a good team, it was nice to play against them. I disagree with the comment saying they brought their bronze team in second half, I think their system was unassembled by Celtic and that is why the result ended up 5-1. Did you noticed that we kept most of our starters at the bench first half?

FC Premier black is also good team, they beat Strikers Canseco. Mr. Chavez is doing something good with his team.

Without doubt, this cup is getting very interesting & next week good games will be played.

Good luck to all of you

Having a young but experimented coach is hard sometimes. majority of the times this is a privilege that not all the teams have.

My coach at Celtic isn’t afraid to rotate players while he studies the rival teams. Sometimes you will see our defenders attacking, our midfielders defending and our keeper as forward. We have experience playing many formations, I have had seen my team played 3-4-3, 5-4-1, 4-3-3 or even 4-2-4.

For many ordinary eyes out there, these are novice movements, which is acceptable, we all see things differently.

BF310 is a good team, it was nice to play against them. I disagree with the comment saying they brought their bronze team in second half, I think their system was unassembled by Celtic and that is why the result ended up 5-1. Did you noticed that we kept most of our starters at the bench first half?

FC Premier black is also good team, they beat Strikers Canseco. Mr. Chavez is doing something good with his team.

Without doubt, this cup is getting very interesting & next week good games will be played.

Good luck to all of you

Going into the Cup I thought Albion was the #2 team behind the Strikers and possibly good enough to beat them.

I saw most of their game and at least that day , Strikers dominated Albion , winning 4-0 . And it wasn't the score that was so impressive ,
it was how in control of the game they were. I still have a lot of respect for the Albion team and would not be surprised if they still reach
the finals via the wildcard path . However , its hard to imagine the Strikers not comfortably beating Albion again.

The only team that has a punchers chance of beating Strikers is CDA Slammers. The slammers have a strong team and a forward who is unbelievably fast ,
can dribble , and has a strong shot. If they can get enough good passes into space behind the Striker defense their forward has an excellent chance of scoring.
The strikers have no one I have seen that even approaches the speed of that forward. Now the strikers being the stronger overall team will probably
find a way to contain the Slammer forward or maybe not.

And I guess I'll mention that Legends have a strong team with a strong defense and could possibly challenge the Strikers.

I'm sure there are other different opinions and I would enjoy hearing them.

By the way I have seen Celtics play and they are an excellent team with an innovative , smart coach.

I think you need to add LAG to the list, and I'd even throw Laufa in there as well. Laufa has been unpredictable, earning some great results and not so great. However, it looks like those two are matching up in the Sweet 16.

Martinez1 boat raced the LAGSB team in Showcase, 5-0. Mateo on the LAGSB team is fantastic, big fan, just not sure they have a whole squad that strong.
I'll give you that. Legends smashed Slammers in showcase as well, but Slammers is still a threat.

Albion(Crowe) , TFA pa, strikers sc, Boca, and Fullerton rangers are all in danger of not getting out of group play. Interesting to see which one can crawl out of their hole.

Martinez1 boat raced the LAGSB team in Showcase, 5-0. Mateo on the LAGSB team is fantastic, big fan, just not sure they have a whole squad that strong.

Well , Legends West also beat LAGSB in showcase 6-2 . In recent Youngers tournament at silverlakes , LAGSB tied Legends West 1-1 and in a recent scrimmage they beat Legends 1-0 .
I'm not saying they are as good as Legends just stating some additional facts to consider .

And it seems to be common knowledge that calling an 11 yr old player by name on this forum is bad form .
For example there is a player on strikers who gets a lot of complements but I have not seen his name used .

Well , Legends West also beat LAGSB in showcase 6-2 . In recent Youngers tournament at silverlakes , LAGSB tied Legends West 1-1 and in a recent scrimmage they beat Legends 1-0 .
I'm not saying they are as good as Legends just stating some additional facts to consider .

Good point, I did say I thought all those teams were great.

And it seems to be common knowledge that calling an 11 yr old player by name on this forum is bad form .
For example there is a player on strikers who gets a lot of complements but I have not seen his name used .

I didn't realize giving positive attention to a player here was bad, I'll keep that in mind.

Albion(Crowe) , TFA pa, strikers sc, Boca, and Fullerton rangers are all in danger of not getting out of group play. Interesting to see which one can crawl out of their hole.
I agree Boca needs to win to finish top of the group a Tie would most likely take us out.

Interesting games for tomorrow:
*TFA SD vs BOCA - I have personal preference for Boca to win this game just because those guys are my friends and I know players play hard all the time. But I think TFA SD will win
*SLAMMERS vs LEGENDS - legends will have to play with cold mind, otherwise, they might lose. Slammers got into many coaches/players heads after Vegas Cup and Legends seem to be a bit weaker lately.

Interesting games for tomorrow:
*TFA SD vs BOCA - I have personal preference for Boca to win this game just because those guys are my friends and I know players play hard all the time. But I think TFA SD will win
*SLAMMERS vs LEGENDS - legends will have to play with cold mind, otherwise, they might lose. Slammers got into many coaches/players heads after Vegas Cup and Legends seem to be a bit weaker lately.

I guess a 6-0 & 4-0 start to National Cup is weak. We better start scoring more goals apparently.

Back