Games of the Week

Seems like Legends has a hard time against top teams

Tough time? We've lost 2-1 to Albion, 1-0 to Surf, and most recently 1-0 to Strikers Martinez 1. And you could argue that in all of those losses we had the better scoring chances. But how many teams out there can say that?

Best games this weekend should be:

Strikers Martinez 1 vs Murrieta Surf - this is probably the last team left that can challenge Strikers a bit. Strikers win by 2-3 goals though.

Strikers South Coast vs CDA Slammers - I think Strikers SC will continue their recent hot streak and win this game.

TFA vs Corinthians- This is Corinthians chance to make a real claim to be title contenders. I think this one ends in a draw.

As usual, if there any other games I missed please post.

Games of the week for csl
Celtic vs TFA Saturday
Celtic vs Corinthians Sunday
Tough games. I think celtic comes out on top though

True, neither team (Cypress, LAG) belongs in flight 2 ... although, from what I saw watching teams in the summer, maybe the teams in their bracket shouldn't be in flight 2 either.

Cda/laufa game called off at the 50th min due to laufa parents being out of control. The game was tied 1-1 at the time. The ref said Cda will get all 3 points, coz the game will be labeled as a forfeit by laufa.

Cda/laufa game called off at the 50th min due to laufa parents being out of control. The game was tied 1-1 at the time. The ref said Cda will get all 3 points, coz the game will be labeled as a forfeit by laufa.
Not the 1st time Laufa has had issues like that..

Whaaaa???

Laufas parents are very annoying and complain for everything..

Laufas parents are very annoying and complain for everything..

I was not there. But being tied and with only 10 minutes left the ref should have given the coach a warning to get the parents to shut up or the game would be forfeited. I would think that would have worked. Why should the players be penalized for stupid parent behavior . At least give the coach a chance to quiet the parents and finish the game.

I was not there. But being tied and with only 10 minutes left the ref should have given the coach a warning to get the parents to shut up or the game would be forfeited. I would think that would have worked. Why should the players be penalized for stupid parent behavior . At least give the coach a chance to quiet the parents and finish the game.

2 laufa parents were ejected at the 40th minute and the laufa coach himself tried to calm his sideline. Apparently it didn't work.

Back