Games of the week....

There's a thread on this new league EPNL(?) and according to new member it's supposed to be a spring league only, not a replacement for CSL or SCDSL.

http://www.socalsoccer.com/threads/boys-ecnl-conferences.1287/#post-37708
29cb1fed3e37bd488cbdf899acbb3756.jpg

I'd like mahrez to elaborate more on this new league materializing right before our eyes?

NPL

http://usclubsoccer.org/2017/01/11/...dd-strength-to-npl-lineup-of-enpl-qualifiers/

SCDL legit flight 1 teams had moved on to USSDA, flight 2 teams became flight 1, and now flight 3 teams will be the new flight 1?

Brace yourself for the excessive posts of how LA Pats will be the new dominating force in SCDL flight 1 next season.

Apples to oranges, see attached. Cal south (CSl, DSL, etc) is under us youth soccer. NPL is a US club soccer program that been a regional spring league now opened up to clubs with ussda teams.

Each of those plus ussda has their own end of season championships, playoffs, or showcases, to qualify your team has to play in there league or finish high enough.

Those 8 clubs in the SC NPL will seek to use there membership as a advantage to attract or retain players. Pay to play for the most part with the carrot & stick of DA and NPL.

Some da clubs like the Galaxy tend to stack & carry the max 22, only 18 available so these non starter can get some more playing time by moving to the "reserves" for this NPL (league). The clubs want to qualify for the playoffs so they will be playing to win for the most part.

youth_soccer_hierarchy_chart.jpg

CRL Update:
STRIKERS FC CANSECO COMES BACK FROM 4 GOALS BEHIND TO BEAT FRAM-BRITTON 6-4,
GODINEZ REMAINS UNBLEMISHED WITH A 1-0 WIN OVER SAN DIEGO,
TFA PULLS AWAY FROM WEST COAST TO WIN A TIGHT BATTLE 3-2,
GALAXY STAYS CLOSE WITH OXNARD BUT FALLS 3-0,
XPOLOSION BLOWS LAUFA OUT OF THE PARK WINNING 4-1,
AND GALAXY SAN DIEGO SHOWS THEIR DOMINANCE AGAINST ESPARZA WINNING 5-1.

It appeared Oxnard needed a last goal or two to over take Xplosion 3-2.
There was two loud bursts of spectator noise and I could see the Oxnard boys celebrating. Anyone with the skinny? Sounded exciting.

Godinez with a big game against LAG SD next week, Carlsbad have come out strong for the 2nd half of the CRL season.

CRL UPDATE:
SLAMMERS GODINEZ SILENCES LAUFA 4-1,
XPLOSION ALMOST PULLS OFF THE UPSET BUT OXNARD PULLS THROUGH 3-2,
STRIKERS COMES OUT STRONG THIS WEEK BEATING FRAM AND SAN DIEGO 2-1,
TFA SURVIVES A SCARE FROM POINTLESS LA GALAXY 3-2,
GALAXY SAN DIEGO LOOKS STRONG AGAINST ESPARZA 4-1,
AND WEST COAST TAKES CARE OF BUSINESS AGAINST A STRUGGLING ESPARZA SQUAD.

NEXT WEEKS SATURDAY CRL GAMES PREDICTIONS:

1.SLAMMERS GODINEZ V LAGSD-RITCHIE 2-1,
I BELIEVE THAT SAND DIEGO WILL GIVE ALL THEY GOT BUT GODINEZ WILL PROVE TO BE TO STRONG.

2. OXNARD V SAN DIEGO 0-1,
OXNARD HAS PROVED DOMINANT BUT HASN'T PLAYED GREAT AS OF LATE, AND SAN DIEGO COMING OFF A WINLESS WEEK WILL LIKELY COME OUT WITH A FIRE IN THEM.

3. TFA V XPLOSION 3-1,
XPLOSION LOOKED GREAT THIS WEEK BUT TFA TALENT WILL LEAD THEM TO A VICTORY.

4. STRIKERS V ESPARZA SLAMMERS 3-0,
STRIKERS LOOKED GREAT THIS WEEK BUT ARE WINLESS AGAINST ESPARZA SO THEY WILL BE LOOKING TO PULL THROUGH AND MOVE INTO THE UPPER HALF OF THE POOL.

5. FRAM V WEST COAST 3-2,
AFTER BLOWING A 4-0 LEAD THIS WEEK AND LOSING BADLY ON SUNDAY FRAM WILL LOOK TO PROVE THAT THEY ARE A COMPETITIVE TEAM AND I THINK THEY WILL PULL THROUGH LATE IN THE GAME.

6. LAUFA V LAGSB 1-2,
YES YOU HEARD IT HEAR FIRST LAGSB FIRST CRL WIN WILL COME THIS WEEK AGAINST A STRUGGLING LAUFA SQUAD, GALAXY PLAYED OXNARD AND TFA AS WELL AS ANY OTHER CRL TEAM AND I BELIEVE THEY'RE MOMENTUM WILL PULL THEM THROUGH

ANYONE THINK DIFFERENT.....

I BELIEVE THAT SAND DIEGO WILL GIVE ALL THEY GOT BUT GODINEZ WILL PROVE TO BE TO STRONG.

OXNARD HAS PROVED DOMINANT BUT HASN'T PLAYED GREAT AS OF LATE, AND SAN DIEGO COMING OFF A WINLESS WEEK WILL LIKELY COME OUT WITH A FIRE IN THEM.

3. TFA V XPLOSION 3-1,

STRIKERS LOOKED GREAT THIS WEEK BUT ARE WINLESS AGAINST ESPARZA SO THEY WILL BE LOOKING TO PULL THROUGH AND MOVE INTO THE UPPER HALF OF THE POOL.

AFTER BLOWING A 4-0 LEAD THIS WEEK AND LOSING BADLY ON SUNDAY FRAM WILL LOOK TO PROVE THAT THEY ARE A COMPETITIVE TEAM AND I THINK THEY WILL PULL THROUGH LATE IN THE GAME.

6. LAUFA V LAGSB 1-2,
YES YOU HEARD IT HEAR FIRST LAGSB FIRST CRL WIN WILL COME THIS WEEK AGAINST A STRUGGLING LAUFA SQUAD, GALAXY PLAYED OXNARD AND TFA AS WELL AS ANY OTHER CRL TEAM AND I BELIEVE THEY'RE MOMENTUM WILL PULL THEM THROUGH

3. TFA V XPLOSION 3-1,

6. LAUFA V LAGSB 1-2,

Oxnard finishes with : SDSA Navy , TFA , LAGSD

CDA Godinez : LAGSD , Esparza , Strikers SC

CDA is in the driver seat. And they are in cruise control from what I've seen. Someone could sneak up on them and catch them of guard. There's a lot of rotation. I saw a lot of new kids this weekend. Some key players didn't play vs LAUFA. But with the remaining schedules. I feel Oxnard is more likely to drop one in the last 3 games. Does anyone know what the tie breaker is incase of a tie in points ?

Oxnard finishes with : SDSA Navy , TFA , LAGSD

CDA Godinez : LAGSD , Esparza , Strikers SC

CDA is in the driver seat. And they are in cruise control from what I've seen. Someone could sneak up on them and catch them of guard. There's a lot of rotation. I saw a lot of new kids this weekend. Some key players didn't play vs LAUFA. But with the remaining schedules. I feel Oxnard is more likely to drop one in the last 3 games. Does anyone know what the tie breaker is incase of a tie in points ?

Unless things have changed I recall the Tie-Breaks as: GD,GF,GA, and Shutouts.

If Cal South has a wildcard this year? or the same 1st place team wins NC the 2nd place can move on the next competition also. 3rd place team did one year when one of others declined or broke up, can't remember which one?

Haven't seen any of these team play yet, but that comp normally goes down to the wire to decide finish positions. Top 4-6 normally get auto invite for next years comp.

THE GAMES ARE VERY INTRIGING THIS WEEK ESPECIALLY GODINEZ SLAMMERS V LA GALAXY SAN DIEGO, YET ALMOST ALL THE GAMES THIS WEEK SHOULD BE CLOSE AND I CANT WAIT TO WATCH.....

Back