Game Footage $150 per game

ChrisD

SILVER ELITE
Over 400 games filmed!
Click on link below

Looking to film games over the summer give me a call , different packages available
Basic game film $150 per game raw file uploaded to YouTube (private link or public)
Basic game and livestream $300 per game uploaded to YouTube after livestream is done
Basic games and edited Highlights $300
Typical turnaround is 24-48hr
Call or text me
Local games - far away games might require fuel charge
Parking fees are additional (Norco , Oceanside, Etc)
Chris
949-274-2703
YOUTHSPORTDIVISION

Over 400 games filmed!
Click on link below

Looking to film games over the summer give me a call , different packages available
Basic game film $150 per game raw file uploaded to YouTube (private link or public)
Basic game and livestream $300 per game uploaded to YouTube after livestream is done
Basic games and edited Highlights $300
Typical turnaround is 24-48hr
Call or text me
Local games - far away games might require fuel charge
Parking fees are additional (Norco , Oceanside, Etc)
Chris
949-274-2703
YOUTHSPORTDIVISION

$150 to film a game and upload it? You figure soccer parents aren't fucked in the ass enough as it is?

I think it's a reasonable price.

Spread it across an entire team and it's around $10 each.

Not having to dork around with uploading or setting up one of those green telephone poles would be nice.

I think it's a reasonable price.

Spread it across an entire team and it's around $10 each.

Not having to dork around with uploading or setting up one of those green telephone poles would be nice.

I'm all for folks making a buck.....

But a veo setup would cost a team about 2k max for a year. That's significantly cheaper than $150/game. They're pretty easy to setup.

I would just offer that up to the OP so they know what they're up against pricing wise.

I agree with others , price seems high

do you have a sample video we could see?
Click on my link its 100% different from Veo, no comparison, I zoom in and catch the emotion of the game as well where as a Veo or Trace video May work for a coach wanting to see the whole field of play , besides that the quality of a Veo and non zoom of the field is nowhere near the quality I provide , try doing a highlight with a Veo and you’ll call me right after
Veo is great don’t get me wrong but my videos are way different, take a look

Click on my link its 100% different from Veo, no comparison, I zoom in and catch the emotion of the game as well where as a Veo or Trace video May work for a coach wanting to see the whole field of play , besides that the quality of a Veo and non zoom of the field is nowhere near the quality I provide , try doing a highlight with a Veo and you’ll call me right after
Veo is great don’t get me wrong but my videos are way different, take a look

whoops , sorry I missed that

looks good, and def agree the quality is better than veo or trace

I watched some of the videos. I think it depends on how you define quality. Veo footage is much smoother -- the panning isn't as jerky and it's only when the AI breaks down when the ball leaves the frame. It also depends on what the footage is used for. As a coach I would want veo footage as I would be able to see the full field of play, not to mention the tools they provide. I do think there's an opportunity to charge for specific player highlight reels for college. I'm sure some parents would pay for that -- and it's something veo doesn't do a good job of.

I figure Im providing a service that a lot of people see value in.
If you don't see value in it Boban , that's fine .........

You're right. I'm a capitalist... so charge whatever amount you can get. Let the market determine your worth.

Good luck.

You haven't had kids in soccer since 1983. Why you're still here at all is a bigger question.
You're only off by about 30 years, and two of my kids have been coaching and reffing youth teams since they stopped playing on "regular" teams. They also have been playing in pickup games and in weekend ad hoc adult tournaments.

I definitely think there is a market for single professional grade kid highlight videos though. Add that and social media files parents can post on their “kids” sites then you have a winner. Team games anyone who wants video is already using Veo, trace etc.

You're only off by about 30 years, and two of my kids have been coaching and reffing youth teams since they stopped playing on "regular" teams. They also have been playing in pickup games and in weekend ad hoc adult tournaments.

Well it's nice you're here getting the SoCal scoop. You never know when that shit comes in handy during pick up games.

Just my opinion.
ChrisD videos are expensive if you want a whole season filmed - veo obviously the better priced option.

What his I think his service is good for is like a playoff type of game (big opponent). Or big tournament.
Veo can't compare to his quality and the highlight video - very professional

Divide it up between parents and not bad at all.
Can simultaneously record using veo for those who want full field view.

Oh, hey, you can see me on the endline during the celebrations in that Galaxy / Armour game (not partaking...). My son was there too, but had the sense not to run on the field...

Back