Finally, the J6 indictment

When I make a firearm purchase..I am well aware of the fact I'm checking a box honestly..saying I'm not involved with illegal drugs in any way, shape, or form. Hunter can't say the same. That's night a law-abiding citizen. Why would the NRA or any 2A supporter get behind him?
Law abiding gun owners don't throw away their firearms in dumpsters either. He kept his in his pickup. Obviously the gun was not secure. Otherwise his girlfriend, or should I say his sister-in-law, or his brother's ex since he had passed away, or whatever you want to call her, she took the gun from his truck and threw it in the dumpster.

That may be the case. But he should still have to sit in the boiling water for a bit just so he can see what it feels like to have to deal with his dad's own bs agenda against the 2A. Let him feel what it's like for real law-abiding citizens to deal with the crap Democrats force us to conform too.

Once they let him off the hook, CA can cancel the "handgun roster", "standard capacity mags", bs CCW rules, the new 11% tax Newsome just brought down on CA, and all the other crap we deal with here. Wishful thinking but one can hope.

Multiple news sources are reporting that Mark Meadows has been granted immunity and has been testifying before grand Juries.

"This is a political career killer." t to Pence phone call, on Jan 6 2021, according to a WH valet who was in the room, in Congressional investigation testimony.

Not only are you NOT keeping him off the ballot, but you're not winning in 2024. You'd think at least ONE libtard would realize every accusation, every charge, every (fill in the blank) does nothing but make Americans see how real, government fascism works and increases his polling numbers.

Remember that in November, Fudd.

Not only are you NOT keeping him off the ballot, but you're not winning in 2024. You'd think at least ONE libtard would realize every accusation, every charge, every (fill in the blank) does nothing but make Americans see how real, government fascism works and increases his polling numbers.

Remember that in November, Fudd.
I see that you did not deny the accusation.

Back