Essential Economics for Politicians

Know the difference between debt and deficit? If you did then you might be interested to know that the first trillion dollar deficit happened under Bush and the next four under Obama. Want a source? Read the Feds balance sheets between 09 and 16.
I'm still waiting for a source from you to support your statement that Obama ran over a Trillion dollar deficit every year he was in office. You shouldn't need more than a minute with Google to bring that up - so lets see it. Or were you just talking out of your ass again?

I'm still waiting for a source from you to support your statement that Obama ran over a Trillion dollar deficit every year he was in office. You shouldn't need more than a minute with Google to bring that up - so lets see it. Or were you just talking out of your ass again?

Hey " Boot Butt " you posted a garbled message from your buttocks above.....

Observe below....

https://www.thebalance.com/national-debt-under-obama-3306293

The National Debt under the Obama Administration was increased by $ 9 Trillion Dollars
over 8 years....

Ready " Boot Butt "....

9 Trillion / 8 years = 1 Trillion + for each year in office.....

What's that " Boot Butt "...?

I can't seem to decipher the garbled comment coming from your
lower exhaust chute....the muscle appears to be inhibiting your
shitty speech pattern.....

Can you point out any problems with what I posted or just like always talking out your ass?

I don't " Talk " on this forum, I type comments/responses/opinions.....
When conversing face to face with a fellow human I use my vocal cords and
the accompanying muscles to communicate verbally.

Now if YOU have mastered the technique of waste gas vocalization by sphincter
muscle manipulation that has got to be a sight to witness....

As always you project what you do yourself or are attempting to accomplish....

Rodent...do some research before projecting your continual " Foot in Mouth " stunts.

I don't " Talk " on this forum, I type comments/responses/opinions.....
When conversing face to face with a fellow human I use my vocal cords and
the accompanying muscles to communicate verbally.

Now if YOU have mastered the technique of waste gas vocalization by sphincter
muscle manipulation that has got to be a sight to witness....

As always you project what you do yourself or are attempting to accomplish....

Rodent...do some research before projecting your continual " Foot in Mouth " stunts.

So I'll take that as a yep you are just talking out yer ass and can't point out any problems with the post of mine you referenced.

Don't hold your breath . . .

As Jack Nicholson's character in "As Good As It Gets" said about how he writes women so well, "I think of a man and I take away reason and accountability" that fits you to a t.

As usual you cannot compile/type independent thoughts.
Copying others is the Lemming Rodent way.....

The message and sentiment remains the same.

Why thank you....you're beginning to understand context.

tenor.gif

Common knowledge...even a duck knows the deficit went from 11.5 trillion to 20 trillion under Obama...

https://www.usnews.com/opinion/econ...arack-obamas-real-economic-record-isnt-pretty
You people are so stupid. He spent us out of a recession that could have been a depression. We recovered and picked wayyyyy up. Why are Republicans, other than the rich ones, so incredibly stupid about money and finance and economics. Iz and you and Ricky...no wonder you’re all so poor. Learn how it works and you’ll make some dough...or you can be an idiot like Ricky who says the stock market is a ripoff. LOL!!!

You Fries U grads always have problems with the books. Do you have a source that says he didnʻt run trillion dollar deficits right after Bush did it for the first time? Or are you just talking out your Bootie again? Fries U what a deal!

Back